**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6729 & 5600 prestige players looking for alliance

We are looking for a Platinum War Alliance, or at least ranked high in Gold 1.

AQ ranked in or near top 300 - m5/m6, preferable m5 alliances.

Details:
Ingame profiles

Blisters2010 - 6729 (100% Act5 + 1 LoL path). Based in Australia.
BigNateDeezy - 5600ish (sig 200 r4 5* Blade, another r4 imminent). Based in New Zealand.

About Us

While this is not exclusively a "package-deal" scenario, it is IMMENSELY preferable for us to stick together. Although I understand it may be difficult to secure 2-spots, when my prestige is bringing Blisters by a few hundred points - I do not wish to jeopardise his chance to find a deserving alliance.

We've been playing together for quite some time and I just haven't gotten around to completing Act 5, nor start my first LoL path.

We've been mucked around and been through a couple of pretty rubbish alliance experiences ever since we set out on our own, so we are really looking for the right place to settle down.

What We'd Like

An alliance that is laid-back, but serious about growing. Not overly strict on requirements, we know what we need to do, and what is expected of us. A strong culture is important, built on trust and perseverance.

Contact details

Hit Blister, or me up if you want to chat more.

Line: Blisters2010 / BigNateDeezy
Discord: Blisters2010#3272 / BigNateDeezy#8894
WeChat: to be confirmed / BigNateDeezy

Comments

• LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    6600+ prestige player looking for plat3 above Alliance ,2 unique 6* defenders and highly skilled ,no death AW lane clearer, contact line- Jackktheripper
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    6600+ prestige player looking for plat3 above Alliance ,2 unique 6* defenders and highly skilled ,no death AW lane clearer, contact line- Jackktheripper

Did you just rudely hijack their thread?
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Messages you. Can’t offer map 5-6, but can offer more than that. Thanks if read what I sent you two.
  • Bump - still open to other considerations.

We have a couple of good offers on the table.

Never hurts to leave the door of possibilities open.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Lovingkid wrote: »

Did you just rudely hijack their thread?

Not rudely but yeh lol
  • Hey check out Alliance tag Art-x and contact me if interested. We run map 5x5. No plans for 6. And Gold 1 in war. Ranks around 4-500 currently. Our AQ rankings not at the 300 lvl but we are working towards that with some recent high quality recruits. Have a great group of guys here. Nice family alliance. Contact me at crtaylorz11 on line or ¥DaemonBlackfyre¥ in game
  • Army43Army43 Posts: 16
    We r 16mil Allie .. currently gold 1 and it will be platinum this season !
    We run 5 all week and clear all bg 100%
    and war for all bg with heavy diversity as we take it seriously !!
    We r gold 1 , tier 4 so platinum is very easy this season !!
    We r looking for 6k prestige player who can clear aq and aw easily ! Someone who can clear aw witthout giving much death and play smart !

Let me know if you r Intrested !!
    Lineid army43