**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Mephisto rank up

Pulled a 4* mephisto. Is he worth ranking up, or should i wait to dupe him?

Comments

• Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    I have him unduped at r3/30 and use him when my main are in war and AQ. To be honest he is a great attacker and great counter to champions with buffs. He doesn't hit very hard but his L1 can do some decent damage including the incinerate. I took him into Maestro chapter in act 4 for some testing and he negates arc overload on Maestro if you span the L1. The only downside is the more L1s you use the less souls you have, and it takes 3 fights to build up his souls again. I Also use him on the Mystic day in Dungeons with my r5 Blade.

So I would say he is worth a r4 as a 4* unduped.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Mephisto is an awesome attacker, I use him in every war with Spark and Blade. I find him more useful than GR.

I don't use the SP1 unless I absolutely need to keep buffs off the opponent, such as a Medusa or a Hyperion. I generally wait until I get 3 bars of power and then hold until I can push them over 2 bars, then I use the SP3, drain them, get my permanent aura and power gain.

I'll then start spamming SP2s as they do significant damage, as well as creating another aura each time. The power gain makes spamming these easy.

I don't use SP1s unless I need to or I'm already at 6 souls, in which case I can spare one per match anyway.

He's great for AW or AQ, I use him for both. Highly underrated by many.
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    Nice strategy @Palanthrax, I may adopt that for my AW strategy. Also helps he is poison and cold snap immune.