**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I'VE BEEN HACKED

My mcoc acount was hacked between the times 9pm-7am est us standard time. All my champions except my 5* have been sold, i have a over 1.5 million gold which i dodn't have at 9pm yesterday. All my infinity dust is gone, all my artifacts is gone. All my units have been used and a bunch of other stuff such as an excess amount of iso.

I have a partial lead on who hacked my account, Whever went on mine bought the gifting badge on mine and then gifted themselves using my units. going through my friends list, I noticed someone i didn't know which is Cristofor H, which is his in game name. I have proof of my champions such as my 4* before they were sold. Please help me track this guys down.

Any kabam help is also needed because the compensation you guys gave isn't wroth the 2 years ive worked on this game, i want my champions back @Kabam Miike @Kabam Rose @Kabam DK @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Heres some images of my account before this happened,
skn75lepzy0s.png
qwu56qluy73h.png
0zn99w4p4mwn.png
e73sm0m9ne4l.png
z172o1683l1n.png
gui9fdr17x13.png

and heres images of my account now
90vninhrqvnj.jpg
8sfiikxebncc.jpg

and this is a pic of Cristofor H who is my potential subject
ryn07bw0184q.jpg

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    In before the lock
  • I honestly feel so bad for you because your roster was bloody amazing, pls help the guy Kabam

sadly, the 5* voodoo and HulkB aren't mine, i found those with the hacked account this morning.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I honestly feel so bad for you because your roster was bloody amazing, pls help the guy Kabam

sadly, the 5* voodoo and HulkB aren't mine, i found those with the hacked account this morning.

Email support. They can track gifting items from one player to another. And they can confirm with you on you sent them or not. Further investigation should lead the culprit to the crime.
  • Cats4lifeCats4life Posts: 141
    I know how you feel. My old account was hacked too. The person sold all my champs. Including my five star blade. To this day I dont know who it is
  • Cats4life wrote: »
    I know how you feel. My old account was hacked too. The person sold all my champs. Including my five star blade. To this day I dont know who it is

That sucks man, im glad they made 5* un-sellable now, i would've lost it if my 5* starky was sold. i waited 4 months to get him
  • TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    edited May 2018
    What the hell is "policy of the Kabam"? They should restore all of your champs, instead of only 5 4*, Imao.
    Btw, tell them to grind the arena with 5 4*.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    JRock808 wrote: »
    You can't sell 5* anymore and blade came out after that change, so no need for alternative facts.

😂😂😂😂
  • cx234333cx234333 Posts: 111
    congrats needed something to laugh at today
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    cx234333 wrote: »
    congrats needed something to laugh at today

You wouldn’t be laughing if it happened to you though. Have some empathy.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    For help with account-related issues, you must contact support. We cannot assist you on the forums. Since you've already contacted support, you just need to wait for their reply.
This discussion has been closed.