**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for a low key alliance

w9knlk0r6ea6.jpg
Hello there,

I'm a semi-retired player that's looking for a low key alliance.

I'm looking for one that completes SA, Completion and/or Item use, and does map3 AQ and max silver AW.

In-game tag: Lo4eath, same on line

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Hello there. we don't run Map 3, we run Map 4 all 5 days. wondering if that isn't low key enough for ya.
  • Lo4eathLo4eath Posts: 309
    zbot34 wrote: »
    Hello there. we don't run Map 3, we run Map 4 all 5 days. wondering if that isn't low key enough for ya.

i was looking for map3 coz i have major gold problems and dont wanna donate :)
    I hear ya. seems Gold is very scarce all across the board.
    I am sure I could work something out with you. if you want to take a look at the alliance you can check out my name In Game. it is zbot34
    zbot34 wrote: »
    I am sure I could work something out with you. if you want to take a look at the alliance you can check out my name In Game. it is zbot34

hit me up on line
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    There’s plenty of gold, but your not a member of the family. We keep it stashed away in safe keeping.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Messages you in LINE. If have time to read what send you, let me know if and when you are ready to join. Thanks.
    already found an alli, thanks all
  • WeezerKDI1WeezerKDI1 Posts: 228
    Ditch them and add me. You’ll fit better with us. Haha