**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

24 Days Until Cloak and Dagger Premieres

DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
0sqo5bjl5kfx.jpg

Looking forward to this show. Anyone else think the above comic does a good job showing what happens when you try to edit a forum post for grammar mistakes?

Comments

• Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Lol. I hope they don't ruin the show. I remember the comic and liked it. That was a long time ago lol.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Can’t be worse than Inhumans right 😂? Cloak managed to temporarily hold Thanos during the original Infinity Gauntlet event, it will be interesting to see how his and Dagger’s powers are adapted for TV:

2fjcm4wy4vqt.jpeg
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,364 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I'd love to see these guys.

21vf7d9sfw29.jpg

I came up with a potential character design for them on the Wishlist. Both are science champions:

Cloak

Cloak has medium-level damage and resilience, and low critical rate and critical damage.

Hunger: Cloak generates Hunger charges every ten seconds, to a maximum of three. Each charge increases his attack by 20%, but reduces his critical rate by 20% as well. If Cloak suffers any Power drain/burn or Life Steal effect, this also generates a Hunger charge. Any effective Life Steal effect by Cloak removes all of his Hunger charges.

Passive: Energy attacks have a base 4% chance to be harmlessly absorbed into Cloak's dark dimension, increasing by 8% when Cloak is blocking, and also increases by 4% per Hunger charge. Cloak does not gain any power from energy attacks absorbed in this way, and absorbed attacks have -100% offensive ability accuracy.

Passive: Cloak is a teleporter, and cannot be stuck when dodging back.

Weakness: Cloak's Special attacks suffer -20% attack and -20% ability accuracy against demonic or robotic characters.

Special 1: (Whiplash attack) 80% chance to cause Weakness; causing -30% attack for 4 seconds.

Special 2: (Multiple strikes from cloak) has 100% chance to inflict Weakness (-40% Attack for 6 seconds), and a 20% chance per Hunger charge to Power Drain and Life Steal: Drain 15% Power and steal 8% of Special damage per Hunger charge.

Special 3: (A trip through Cloaks dark dimension) 100% chance this causes Weakness (-50%/10 seconds) and Inflicts Daze and Enervation on the opponent for ten seconds (-60% ability accuracy) as well as removing all regeneration effects from the victim. This attack has a 30% chance per Hunger charge to Power Drain and Life Steal: Drain 25% Power and steal 12% of Special damage per Hunger charge.

Signature Ability: Cloak gains the ability to steal up to 60% of any Power he drains, with a chance of 30% per Hunger charge. Additionally, his chance to harmlessly absorb energy is multiplied by 1.5.

Dagger

Dagger has Medium damage and critical rate/damage; but fairly low health.

Passive: Dagger's light energy makes her immune to poison, and grants 60% resistance to degeneration.

Light Daggers

Light daggers cause Energy damage.
    Light daggers track their opponent unerringly and so are not subject to evasion or dexterity.
    Light daggers gain +20% attack and Ability Accuracy against any Dimensional Beings
    Light daggers have -40% attack and -40% ability accuracy against robotic characters.
    Each light dagger will Nullify up to one Fury buff or Passive effect, and remove one of Cloak's Hunger charges. Less helpfully, her light Daggers can sometimes remove the negative impact of poisons such as Liquid Courage from her opponents (each dagger has a 20% chance to remove any Poison effects).

Heavy attacks: One light dagger, 40% chance to inflict concussion for 4s (-60% ability accuracy).

Special 1: One light dagger, 60% chance to Stun for 2.5s. Dagger regenerates 2.5% health.

Special 2: Three light daggers. 65% chance to Stun opponents for 3s. Dagger instantly regenerates 5% health.

Special 3: Five light daggers. 80% chance to Stun opponent for 4s. Dagger instantly regenerates 10% health.

Signature Ability: Dagger's surges of light energy additionally have up to a 70% chance to inflict a Power Burn for 7.5% power per light dagger. If a Power Burn occurs alongside a Stun or concussion effect, the duration increases by 50%.

Synergies (both same):
    Unique (Cloak/Dagger): Cloak's Hunger causes him only -10% critical rate per charge.
    Dagger receives +8% Power Gain.
    Street-level heroes (Spiderman, both Daredevils, Punisher) - All skill and science Heroes gain a +25% duration on all debuff effects.
    Cloak and Dagger also both have 'enemy' synergy with Iron Patriot.

Unique Battle effects:
    If they cross paths in Battlerealm, Dagger is immune to Cloak's Weakness effect, and suffers 25% less damage from his special attacks. Cloak is immune to Dagger's Power Burn effect, and suffers 25% less damage from her light daggers, although they do sate his Hunger.
  • Options
    UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 ★★★
    I have to say I love this story line and would be greatly pleased if Marvel decided to promote the show through Kabam in game. Plus Dagger has the potential to be the first truly degen immune champ. Fingers crossed I guess.