**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Has the time come for Tier 2 alpha, and tier 5 basic arena

1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

Has the time come for Tier 2 alpha, and tier 5 basic arena 41 votes

Should these areans be added to the game, with items as milestones?
26% 11 votes
No, there are plenty of ways to have 12 ranked five 5*
39% 16 votes
Yes, but only once a month
34% 14 votes

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Mabye tier 2 aplha with fregement and a full rank rewards and totalt no to tier 5b
  • AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    No t5b. But 2a arena with 5mil milestone is appropriate considering it takes 4 to upgrade my Spidergwen to r4
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    fragments, maybe. That would be great!
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Noo way.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Noo way.
    Then no Way to the uncolete tililes. To u. Make perfekt sens to ADD tier2 aplha with fregment and mabye to the first 1 one Can get a full form at rank rewards
  • KnightarthusKnightarthus Posts: 419 ★★★
    No, but they need to add more fragments to map 6 and release the new AQ season already. Arena should be after AQ not before.
  • WorldWarWilliamWorldWarWilliam Posts: 27
    edited May 2018
    It's been beyond past time.. I shouldn't have to wait months to be able to r4 a 5 star, especially at the rate at which we are obtaining 5 stars now.. This snail's pace mentality kabam has is extremely frustrating.. T5b I can understand holding out on but at the very LEAST we should be able to earn 2 tier 2 alphas every month, epsecially for those with the Elder's bane title
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The time has come for more ways to get them but I really don't want another arena.
  • MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    edited May 2018
    yeah T5B I Thinks its fine where its at but most of us are all excited to get a new champ and then it dies at r3 till some miracle. Yes they do deals for frags but come on. Lets just hope thats in the plans for more frags in the revamped AQ rewards in 2022.

The whole fun of this game is to be able to rank champs and now that they moved onto 6* would be nice to r4 more 5* more often. Im personally losing interest since as an end game player there isnt anything else to do but grind.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    You don't need a new arena, just add a milestone to the existing ones. 1.5-2 mil in t1 alpha to t2 shards, and same in t4b arena for t5 shards.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Not needed. The health of the game depends on this.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,332 ★★★★★
    No on T5B, compared to t2a, they haven't been around long.

I could see a further milestone on the alpha arena being added. 1800 or 3600 fragments sounds about right.
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    We can't even get them to make the T4CC arena actually give a T4CC as the final milestone.

You're crazy if you think they would add a T2A/T5B arena before that.