**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cannot access profile

When I click on my profile the screen goes dim but my profile does not load, even after leaving it for a long time. I am using an iPhone 7 plus. I have tried restarted the game 3 times & it's always the same.

Comments

• Options
    Dr_PhysicoDr_Physico Posts: 58
    ... aaaaand this one confirmed too. not only my own profile, but basically everyones profile (tried on global chat, because alliance screen is broken too).

device: LG-D855
    MCOC v18.0.1
  • Options
    SperaSpera Posts: 152
    Same,screen goes dim and freezes when I try looking at someone's profile .
    When I try going to my allience screen it also freezes after moving to allience screen but not loading anything so all I see is the background
    Galaxy tab a
    Android 5.1.1
    Mcoc v18.0.1
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Same for me when pressing the alliance tab, evvenn tried. Delete an reinstall but still freezes.

iPhone 8 plus
    iOS 11.3.1
    Latest version of mcoc
    No background apps running
  • Options
    Hey guys, I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble viewing Profiles. To further assist our Teams in researching, please try to provide the information we have asked for in THIS thread when reporting possible bugs.

Additionally, some troubleshooting steps which may help to resolve this issue:

- Try turning airplane mode on and then off.
    - Close out of the app, reboot device, try logging in again.
    - On iOS, close the app completely, log out of Game Center, open the app again and log-in directly to your Kabam account.
    - Uninstall the game, then reinstall.

Our QA Team does review the Forums as well as bug reports which are submitted to our Support Team. The information you provide will be extremely helpful in allowing our Teams to investigate and resolve any issues, so thank you all very much in advance for your help!