Mystery of the Missing Synergies

There are a lot of synergies that are mysteriously absent from the Contest. Some would seem obvious to any Marvel fan while others less so but still wanted and warranted. What synergies do you believe are missing from the Contest of Champions?

Comments

• My_SuperiorMy_Superior Posts: 503
    First and foremost it’s Doctor Octopus and Spider-Man (Classic). Doc Oc first appeared in Amazing Spider-Man #3 in 1963 yet somehow he is a Nemesis with only Stark Enhanced Spidey despite having never met.
    My second sorely missed synergy is between MODOK and Red Hulk. Long story short, Red Hulk was created by MODOK as a sort of Frankenstien’s Monster. Surely the two deserve synergy as Teammates... or Cubicle Mates.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 698
    edited May 17
    Pity poor Falcon. Captain America? Cap WW2? Not even brand new Captain America Infinity war shows him any love back...
    Pity poor Falcon. Captain America? Cap WW2? Not even brand new Captain America Infinity war shows him any love back...

Damn not even Cap(IW)!? That’s hurtin... Ive always wanted a ”Birdman” synergy between Falcon and Vulture...
    qahj1d30rcij.jpeg