**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New change in infinite streak requirements?

HeyChasonHeyChason Posts: 4
edited May 2018 in General Discussion
7ia6a0l0on5f.png
I was running a team of 5*’s in featured 5 star arena this morning and got a deathmatch (36,000+ total PI) when I ran a team of R1’s. I had done a few R1 teams prior to that one, with similar PI (around 9,200). Photo was taken at match #45.

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve run R1’s 7-8 times in every featured 5* arena since it was released.

I lost my streak on this matchup, so not able to test again until later.

Comments

• FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    and what's up with Death teams in the arena? I reached streak 64 and was using r1 lvl 25 Juggs r1 lvl 25 UC five stars and r3 lvl 30 max sig Colosssus 4 star and I got matched to 13K blade 12K spidey stark and 10k GR.

Greeeeeeeeeeat. So I battled and hoped my champs would pull thru. Sadly, no.

And before I could get a screen cap, the animation swooshed to the initial 0 streak screen. Ugh
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 788 ★★★
    HeyChason wrote: »
    7ia6a0l0on5f.png
    I was running a team of 5*’s in featured 5 star arena this morning and got a deathmatch (36,000+ total PI) when I ran a team of R1’s. I had done a few R1 teams prior to that one, with similar PI (around 9,200). Photo was taken at match #45.

Has anyone else experienced this? I’ve run R1’s 7-8 times in every featured 5* arena since it was released.

I lost my streak on this matchup, so not able to test again until later.

Yes, had this happen on match 101 with my r1 5* this morning. I've also run them in multiple arenas with no issues, but I've been following this thread so I was only a little surprised.

However, I had been hoping that it was related to 4* only, since that's all I recall seeing in previous posts. I don't dip that deep in my 4* roster, so I keep the PI in very safe territory.

But the 5* points are too good to play safe since I have so many garbage champs that I never wanna take past rank 1. I would consider r2 on most of them, except for the 5 t1a. That's ridiculous when it's only 1 to take a 4* to r4. SG, AM, HB, Colossus, Groot, IP, IF. No way I'll waste dozens of alphas on that doo-doo.

I'll just keep playing them at r1 and take my chances. I need to keep doing this arena for 5* shards so I can try to get better champs faster so I don't get left behind by my alliance and game content in general. Especially when the answer most folks give questions about hard fights is I used X god-tier, followed up with but YOU can really use anybody if you got skilz son.