**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So much love for Loki

three crystals opened - 2 -4* and 1 -3*

Champions received - Loki, Loki and Loki .

Whats the probability .. has just happened to me :D

Comments

• CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Loki is a very good champ
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Happened to one of my guys last week. 3* and 4* Hood. I was a bit jealous about the 4*. Lol. It's common for RNG. It can happen.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    I was going to start a new thread to ask this, but as this one pretty much nails it...

I got a 5* Loki this week, my third ever 5* - and I didn't know how to feel about it. I've read so many times on these forums that he sucks.

I also have Storm and Colossus. Should I focus on Loki? Is he okay unduped? Can he kill bosses?
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    People hate loki, but he's my dirty pleasure lol I just like the buff stealing and the quick 1 bar
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    edited June 2017
    Palanthrax wrote: »
    I was going to start a new thread to ask this, but as this one pretty much nails it...

I got a 5* Loki this week, my third ever 5* - and I didn't know how to feel about it. I've read so many times on these forums that he sucks.

I also have Storm and Colossus. Should I focus on Loki? Is he okay unduped? Can he kill bosses?

He is extremely handy with fighting against champions with lots of buffs. For example I like to use my duped 4* Loki to fight regen champions because I steal their regen and end the fight with a full bar of health. With Crossbones I steal his 5 stacks of fury. With Old Man Logan I steal all his buffs when he goes berserk. Overall Loki is a great champion. I say go rank him up.
    I agree. Loki is viable now. Especially with Fights agaisnt Buffs. His L2 does some pretty significant Damage and it's Unblockable. I actually like using him against Groot more than Magik. Venom is another one. Any Champ that has Regen can be stifled with it. His Damage seems more significant post-12.0.
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    Palanthrax wrote: »

He's good. Has one of the better utilities in the game.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Focus on loki mate, even unduped pretty high prestige. Loki is pretty good.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    This happened with my guillotine. I went from not having her, to having a lvl 99 4* within the space of like 2-3 weeks because I kept pulling her over and over.
    edited June 2017
    Grinder wrote: »
    This happened with my guillotine. I went from not having her, to having a lvl 99 4* within the space of like 2-3 weeks because I kept pulling her over and over.

I went through the same for her. I rolled the 2*, 3*, and 4*, all within a week or so. Not mad about it. I love her.
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Love the comments guys.. some were firtunate to have gullotine.. i have had same luck with war machine lol.. but yes.. i love loki.. planning to take him to rk 4soon.. buff steals are awesome..