**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Dungeons bouring and new vanquishing blows even bouring and long.

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
Dungeons are already so bouring , we just force ourselves to do it .
And now comes vanquishing blows , the previous vanquishing blow was hard , this one is even harder , only 1 class and 1 move to get points , its like all or nothing
You guys definitely need to change this .
@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit

Comments

• I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Or not. I mean they can or won’t. I hope they won’t change it.
  • dunmerdunmer Posts: 4
    And the loading..... all my life is about loading. Even worse in dungeon..

And what a coincidence: war next season started, and since then blocking, parrying,dashing back has problems.... in every fight...thank you.
  • MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
    I have not done a single dungeon so far and the finishing blows give me ptsd since that one thor event...
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    you mean boring? cause i agree they are boring ..but its what it is i guess