**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

6.7 mill AQ\AW focused ally needs two active members, check us out.

We are the FEDZ (flesh eating disco zombies). We are looking for a two active players to replace two that left. We are AQ focused but we run AW at the same time. Our current AQ schedule is 55532. Soon we will add a 4th day of map 5. We ask that you have at least 11 4|40s to accommodate Quest and war. We clear all 3 groups so active players only please

We are looking for active members that can handle themselves and take care of business.

We hit SA weekly very easily, we have donation requirements, but do not have requirements for events, we just ask that everyone do their best so we can all get milestone rewards.

We use line to communicate, and strategize so having a line account is a must.

Donations are
50,000 gold
17,500 BC
4,000 loyalty
These must be turned in by Saturday every week

We are a pretty laid back group with a very strong core of guys that have been together for a little while now, we like to have fun and keep the ally drama free. If you are someone who wants to focus on getting rewards and getting stronger this is the place for you.

Ally tag is FED-Z, please feel free to check us out

Please contact skins fan12 or BOO8s in game or message skinsfan12 or hooters19 on line if interested
we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Comments

• O8sO8s Posts: 68
    We now have 1 spot left
  • GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    In game name garyag or line id ggodorova check my profile
  • Aaron0389Aaron0389 Posts: 1
    Hey looking for an alliance. 220,000 base hero rating. Line ID is Aaron0389. I'll send pics of my rank 4&5 4 stars and rank 3 5 stars. 5 Star Rank 3 Dr Voodoo is my top Champ.
  • O8sO8s Posts: 68
    We are looking for 1 player again, last weeks AQ dropped us a bracket so we need to climb back up one, once we do we will most likely be running 4 days of map 5 to stay in the bracket indefinitely.