**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why has King Groot received so much hate?

2»

Comments

• Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    As the owner of a 6* kg, he isn't bad by any means, but I don't really have a place for him in my roster yet. Sure, after he's stacked armor breaks he hits ok...but that takes forever! He needs the dupe to really be sustainable and worth upgrading. His only useful features are reliably shrugging debuffs and the permanent armor break.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    I mean, KG isn't as terrible as some other champs, but his low tier placement is pretty much because anything he can do, someone else can do better. Regen - IM. Fury - CB. Poison - AA. Armor Break - Thor. So yeah. He's basically like a whittled down combination of all these, and weak to the point that they're nearly useless.

His regen is way better than one time only IM and not really fair to compare his poison with AA neurotoxin that can only be triggered if champs are neither bleed and poison immune. Last time I check Thor cannot stack 10 armor break with 9 of them permanent. Not disagreeing that he is weak on attack, but just arguing the point that some of the said champions can do what he can better. KG is absolutely one of the top regen champs in this game.
  • Options
    PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited October 2018
    Actually his attack is so weak that I can bring him into AQ battle with 10% health, hit a bunch and regen to full health, timed out on the fight and lose half health, go back into the fight, finish the fight with full health again. He is almost always full health in AQ for me. At this stage I just want to preserve items for war so regen is a must for my path in map 6.....of course a buff is always welcome :)
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Cos hes trash
  • Options
    KrumbledkookieKrumbledkookie Posts: 273
    I love King Groot. Sometimes even use him as attacker in AQ.