**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No deadpool 2 story quest

I understand that there isn't much time inbetween infinity war and deadpool 2. I still believe that there should be a deadpool quest for the movie. You could have both quests.

Comments

• Options
    WadewwattsWadewwatts Posts: 5
    I mean the only reason I redownloaded this game 2 months ago was in anticpation for a deadpool 2 quest
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    :'(
  • Options
    ^^you mean how there's 19 days left on it and by that time the movie will be leaving theaters
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Check back in 19 days then bud.
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    Wadewwatts wrote: »
    ^^you mean how there's 19 days left on it and by that time the movie will be leaving theaters

There's no way DP2 will be gone from theaters in 3 weeks.
  • Options
    Cosmic_Ray13Cosmic_Ray13 Posts: 302
    There were none for the first movie so wouldn't get your hopes up
  • Options
    XLR8XLR8 Posts: 6
    The Deadpool 2 quest is next month.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    I don't know why some people in this thread are giving your legitimate question a snide and rude response. I was expecting some sort of event quest in honor of DP2 as well. A boss rush or something.
  • Options
    Yes, there could be, but IW is a huge event in the MCU, and by extension MCOC. Just be patient, it will come.
  • Options
    There were none for the first movie so wouldn't get your hopes up

There was a big story quest for the first deadpool. That's what created many of the deadpool version characters
  • Options
    1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    I'm sure kabam doesn't have too much planned. All they had planned for today was a 2* Cable and a $20 crystal with a 20% chance at a 4* X-Force? They think they have bigger fish to fry. But who is the face of MCOC standing there with his coffee mug? Yep, Deadpool.

C'mon kabam, shock the hell out of us!!! Make me get on here and eat my words! Call me an idiot, but I'd buy a 5* red suit right now for $200...a 4* for $100.
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    1966SG wrote: »
    I'm sure kabam doesn't have too much planned. All they had planned for today was a 2* Cable and a $20 crystal with a 20% chance at a 4* X-Force? They think they have bigger fish to fry. But who is the face of MCOC standing there with his coffee mug? Yep, Deadpool.

C'mon kabam, shock the hell out of us!!! Make me get on here and eat my words! Call me an idiot, but I'd buy a 5* red suit right now for $200...a 4* for $100.

This a nice idea pal but the going rate on an exclusive 5* is $500 as we saw with Vision
  • Options
    Jkw634Jkw634 Posts: 284 ★★
    edited May 2018
    New events drop on tuesdays or Wednesdays so it’s still possible.
  • Options
    Flightman77Flightman77 Posts: 20
    From leaks I've seen, June event quest will be Deadpool related. New champs for June are Domino and a gold suit Deadpool
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    From leaks I've seen, June event quest will be Deadpool related. New champs for June are Domino and a gold suit Deadpool

Gold suit deadpool i see as non playable
  • Options
    1966SG1966SG Posts: 45
    [quote="

This a nice idea pal but the going rate on an exclusive 5* is $500 as we saw with Vision[/quote]

Yeah, you're right, I forgot about that! ...greed....
  • Options
    ChipmOnkChipmOnk Posts: 1
    Hi
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    I understand that there isn't much time inbetween infinity war and deadpool 2. I still believe that there should be a deadpool quest for the movie. You could have both quests.

So last EQ was to much energy and now you want 2 EQ's at the same time?
  • Options
    TalveranTalveran Posts: 37
    1966SG wrote: »
    [quote="

This a nice idea pal but the going rate on an exclusive 5* is $500 as we saw with Vision

Yeah, you're right, I forgot about that! ...greed....[/quote]

Which is hilarious when you consider that they'd make more money by actually having reasonable prices. I'd drop 20 bucks on a guaranteed 5* Stark Spidey or Quake without hesitation.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

So last EQ was to much energy and now you want 2 EQ's at the same time?

I already finished all the quest or at least as far as my level will get me (lvl 46). I'm grinding tier 4 crystals until something new happens
  • Options
    superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I'm generally not a fan of resurrecting dead threads, but what the hell.
  • Options
    One. More. Day.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Has anyone seen the MCoC mod video for GoldPool? He looks insane. Lots of utility and definitely not just a trophy champ.