**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I can’t reset my password.

When I get the reset code sent to my email it says to enter the code in the game and then it should allow me to change the password. Instead it just logs me in so now I don’t know what my password is. The point is I want to be able to access the forums on my home computer and I can’t because I need to know my password.

Comments

• Hi Lucbob!

If you are resetting your Kabam ID and you are unable to change your password, then you will need to reach out to our Support Team for further assistance.

Please make sure that you provide as much of the following information as possible to verify your account:

1. Last 2 Purchases (Amount of real-world currency spent, if applicable and approximate within 1 day) i.e Google or iTunes purchases
    2. Last Login Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    3. Your account's name as it is displayed in-game
    4. Email linked to your account (this can be your GameCenter ID, Google Play ID, or your Kabam ID)
    5. Account Creation Date (approximate within 60 Days)
    **If you are having trouble remembering when you created your account, check the dates of some of your earliest achievements in your Google Play or Game Center accounts.
    6. Device and Device OS you were/are playing on
    7. Account Level, a few of your most powerful characters, and Alliance name (if you are part of one)
This discussion has been closed.