**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Samsung S9+, Oneplus 5T or Iphone X (regarding game load time)

I am going to buy a new phone and can't decide which is the best for the game load time as I take almost 15 seconds for each arena fight on my OnePlus 3 which makes me don't play arena at all now so if anyone has any phone model of those mentioned or a near version please tell me the load time and which phone you may suggest?

Samsung S9+, Oneplus 5T or Iphone X (regarding game load time) 8 votes

OnePlus 5T
0%
Samsung S9+
37%
VidikamonApocalypse189Dazbohshet 3 votes
Iphone X
62%
ShatteredShaheerFIazKyleMFLYERDarthPhal 5 votes

Comments

• RagepoolRagepool Posts: 16
    Regarding loading-times Iphones usually are quite a bit quicker than Android-Phones are...
    I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I once compared it to an Iphone 8+...the winner was the Iphone.

Dorky Diggedy Dave (aka "Dork Lessons") was trying to gather loading-times from different devices by asking the players via twitter just a littel while ago....maybe he will bring out a Video on this topic soon!?
  • KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    Iphone X
    iPhones beat android in general in this game but what else you want out of your device is the question
  • KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    Ragepool wrote: »
    Regarding loading-times Iphones usually are quite a bit quicker than Android-Phones are...
    I am using a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I once compared it to an Iphone 8+...the winner was the Iphone.

Dorky Diggedy Dave (aka "Dork Lessons") was trying to gather loading-times from different devices by asking the players via twitter just a littel while ago....maybe he will bring out a Video on this topic soon!?

Thanks for the info and if you can point me to the mentioned tweet that will be great !
    KyleM wrote: »
    iPhones beat android in general in this game but what else you want out of your device is the question

They are similar in most aspects but for someone likes the game and play it often I want to get the best out of the new phone regarding the game...
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Samsung S9+
    I have the Galaxy A8 and it's loading times are brilliant
    Milliseconds slower than iOS but it's way better than most Android devices
    The S9+ is definitely the fastest and best android device but iOS is still best for MCoC
  • RagepoolRagepool Posts: 16
    KarimRagab wrote: »
    Thanks for the info and if you can point me to the mentioned tweet that will be great !

Sure thing! Here it is:
    Ragepool wrote: »
    KarimRagab wrote: »

Sure thing! Here it is:

Thanks mucho ! This is really helpful =)