**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* to rank 3?

beece9p9bhqp.png

Which 5* to rank 3? 33 votes

Elektra
51%
Golden_GuardianGhost998vg2782TheManMythLegendSIlverProfessorCosmic_Ray13Alpha07GNASTYColdfireknightShaheerFIazGeneralDCDuke_Silvertaojay1PeterQuillJokepoolRicemanTheRealmKeeper 17 votes
Drax
27%
SKK65SpiderCoolsKyleMtufan_1974BahamutZsirhcZCats73Trent2winAlex_leau 9 votes
Taskmaster
21%
DL864NorthwestbrosefSpiritOfVengeanceElitehunterShtickRickLaVarBBBChampioncritic 7 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheKrizsiTheKrizsi Posts: 17
    I already have ultron rank 3 and i will probably never have enough t4 mistyc cats for mordo and from the 5* roster i have i cannot choose who should be next...
  • Options
    Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    mordo or drax. if you need defence then mordo. if you need offence then drax
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Electra doesn't really need the dupe.
  • Options
    Elektra
    Electra is a beast without the dupe and was my second r4 for that reason. Drax needs dupe to go monster. She’s more versatile too.
  • Options
    GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Elektra
    Elektra is a straight up killa. She doesn’t rely on her sig and is extremely useful nowadays, especially with all of the annoying auto blockers. Mine is at R4 and I’ve nevee regretted it. She’s really deadly with deep wounds mastery. Mine is maxed. Her L3 bleed is insane.
  • Options
    Trent2winTrent2win Posts: 8
    Drax
    Drax all the way.