**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Marvel Insider Rewards?

Hello,

I have been waiting for my Marvel Insider Nebula and Groot packs for the whole week, I know it said the rewards were to be delivered between the 19th and the 23rd, but seeing as I haven't received it all week, it probably won't show up at all.

I have only received the Guardians Starter Pack, witht he 2* Guardians crystal.

Has anyone else received their rewards? Am I alone here?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Kabam can't do anytyhing. Contact Marvel
  • Goobinator_01Goobinator_01 Posts: 28
    @eXtripa69 Unfortunately I already did, they told me to contact Kabam or ask on the forums
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Nothing on my end yet.
  • VampchyldeVampchylde Posts: 4
    Havent recieved my nebula pack either yet or the 2 star carnage yet either
    @GroundedWisdom the carnage pack is supposed to be rewarded next month

I redeemed the Nebula Pack as well.

I see. The nebula pack was supposed to be given out this week (19th-23rd)

I see. The nebula pack was supposed to be given out this week (19th-23rd)

Yes. Still waiting. Insider needs some work on execution. Lol.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I haven't gotten my groot or nebula package yet either, they'll probably deliver them at the last minute.
    I haven't gotten my groot or nebula package yet either, they'll probably deliver them at the last minute.

I hope they deliver them at all, I remember I got my Doctor Voodoo pack promptly when they said they would deliver it.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    same here waiting patiently for nebula and groot packages. I want my energy refills now!
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    The Nebula pack will be awarded today, last day, haven't checked my phone yet
    I think
    Well, I haven't recieved my package yet but they'll probably give you the rewards on the 24th of June

Richtheman already contacted them, he helps us
    Gunzo wrote: »
    Well, I haven't recieved my package yet but they'll probably give you the rewards on the 24th of June

Richtheman already contacted them, he helps us

Alright thanks. Damn that kinda sucks that they can't deliver them sooner lol
  • It's annoying how the both communities do as they please. I have waited for the Groot package, didn't have enough points for the Nebula. Marvel and Kabam need to up there game.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Rewards should had been delivered almost and hour ago ... I doubt they will deliver them today
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Im still waiting for thd nebula pack
  • @Goobinator_01 Marvel Insider Rewards are handled by Marvel not Kabam therefore you will need to reach out to them regarding your awards.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Just got my Nebula and Groot packs.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    just got mine as well
    Nothing yet.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Mine came too. Thanks!
    Just got them! Glad to hear I wasn't alone
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    @Goobinator_01 Marvel Insider Rewards are handled by Marvel not Kabam therefore you will need to reach out to them regarding your awards.

I hope you guys have at least some input into these things, but the Marvel Insider rewards are cool. If you have any involvement into it (you don't have to admit it) please keep it up. It's fun and so easy to take advantage of.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Just got mine to, took them long enough to arrive
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    I got both Nebula and Groot packages. They literally waited for the last second to send them.
  • I have as well experienced this problem. I hope Kabam can solve this quickly because it is very annoying to be waiting on items that worked hard to earn.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I got both of them.
  • Jester089Jester089 Posts: 2
    Still don't have Carnage