**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WS/Blade arena round 2 cutoff predictions?

Really just interested in Blade 4* cutoff predictions. It looks like round one went for 5 mil (and I ground out 7 just in case). What do you think the cutoff will be this time? I'd rather not have to post 6+ again...

Comments

• FinyteFinyte Posts: 3
    How did he go for so low? Is it bc it's a 4*? Cutoffs used to go up to 16 million in the 4* days of last year..
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Finyte wrote: »
    How did he go for so low? Is it bc it's a 4*? Cutoffs used to go up to 16 million in the 4* days of last year..

It was a completely different arena structure back then.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Finyte wrote: »

Basic vs Featured.

Basic never cleared 8m for a 4* even before the addition of the 5* Featured, but the Featured was (and still is) clearing 10m.
  • Gunz BlazzinGunz Blazzin Posts: 7
    blade went for over 5.275. i was @ 5.166 and didnt get him. anyone over rank 12.6k got him
  • Gunz BlazzinGunz Blazzin Posts: 7
    second roind ought to go for around same 5.275-5.5. if those that were grinding him were grinding him for the first time and want that awakening.