**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Gold Realm Event

RoraRora Posts: 124
edited May 2018 in General Discussion

Hi Kabam, can we have Gold Realm Event, its been like ages.

4dpziaswnhyx.jpg

Comments

• RoraRora Posts: 124
    Hi Kabam, can we have Gold Realm Event, its been like ages.
  • I_Like_TurtlesI_Like_Turtles Posts: 91
    No.
    edited May 2018
    Yes
    Maybe if you stop spending time on the forums complaining and played some arena, you wouldn't have gold issues?
    Even though I agree the gold problem is a problem, this isn´t the way to go about it.
    Make a constructive thread, where you explain the problem, why it´s a problem and how Kabam can fix the problem.
    This just comes off as whining and spam.
    edited May 2018
    Maybe if you stop spending time on the forums complaining and played some arena, you wouldn't have gold issues?
    Even though I agree the gold problem is a problem, this isn´t the way to go about it.
    Make a constructive thread, where you explain the problem, why it´s a problem and how Kabam can fix the problem.
    This just comes off as whining and spam.

IM NOT WHININING AND ITS NOT A SPAM AND I GRIND IN ARENAS!!!!!!! THIS A CONSTRUCTIVE THREAD AS WE HAD GOLD EVENTS BEFORE.
    Right, there are 7 comments on this thread.. 5 of which is yours. You have yet to make a single constructive comment, and you are now replying with caps lock.

Convince kabam why it´s a problem and what benefit they get from fixing the "problem".
    edited May 2018
    Right, there are 7 comments on this thread.. 5 of which is yours. You have yet to make a single constructive comment, and you are now replying with caps lock.

Convince kabam why it´s a problem and what benefit they get from fixing the "problem".

YOUR ANNOYING A PERSON WITH YOUR COMMENTS THATS WHY IN CAPS LOCK!

ALL WOULD APPRECIATE GOLD EVENTS AFTER EVERY 2 MONTHS AFTER ALL ITS AN EVENT WHICH THEY HAVE DONE BEFORE TOO.

AND MY COMMENTS IS CONSTRUCTIVE ITS JUST THAT YOUR ANNOYING WITH YOUR COMMENT.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    I think it's constructive as it shows kabam gold is still a issue.

What's not been constructive, Is when people have taken there time to create a thread like you described and heard nothing for there efforts.

This is still an on going issue within the game. Kabams only steps for the gold shortage has been to sell gold crystals at a discount. They have had plenty of suggestions but have taken none on board.

What do you suggest after what you've described has be done but no action has been taken on kabams side?
    I think the main issue is the balance is off.
    The amount of gold you earn for completing quests and arena has stayed the same since the game came out.
    The introduction of 5*s and now 6*s haven´t affected the gold gain, but rather have made it an issue.

I think kabam could fix the issue by upgrading the gold rewards everywhere, their motivation should be player satisifaction, but I don´t think they care enough along as money is rolling in.

I don´t think kabam has been very constructive when it comes to feedback on the issue, but I haven´t seen many constructive threads about the issue either.

In my opinion a constructive thread should contain:

Why kabam should be motivated to fix this gold "issue"
    Explain why lack of gold is an issue
    Bring ideas on how to possibly fix the gold issue, and welcome kabam into a conversation.

There are still plenty of ways to farm gold, which could explain why kabam hasn't been pushing this issue in priority, we have to convince kabam why they should prioritize it.

As making gold more accessible doesn´t really benefit kabam, they might lose a few members but they probably aren´t spending much either. It grows individuals rosters more which makes content easier for people, lessening some of kabam´s income.

And lastly, to what extent should the make gold more accessible?
    edited May 2018
    kabam should just introduce gold event every month or every two months bcos not everyone has time to grind for gold in arenas and whatever time a person gets its spent on monthly events and daily quest & AQ AW.
    Or kabam can add a daily gold quest.
    I have seen plenty of constructive posts. The problem was kabam went around and shut them all down. Then pointed everyone to one thread, which drowned all the good ideas with arguments, then went on and ignored the thread.

Yeah they have offset the balance by giving more crystal shards to everyone. So increased demand but not supply.

Gold realm weekly or monthly isn't the answer to solve this problem. Well not the current version they have. If they chose this route(swap with the free for all sunday event)it would be best to lower the amount of gold rewarded to not flood mcoc with gold and make it a pointless resource.

They need to either up the gold drops, make xp boosts once you hit LVL 60 become gold boost or even just make it cheaper to upgrade champs.

Those are just a handful of suggestions which has been put forward.

Making it easier to get gold would boost moral and increase play time. Which goes hand in hand with spending.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,018 ★★★★★
    Rora wrote: »
    kabam should just introduce gold event every month or every two months bcos not everyone has time to grind for gold in arenas and whatever time a person gets its spent on monthly events and daily quest & AQ AW.
    Or kabam can add a daily gold quest.

Or just be more thoughtful on where you spend. Dont have to rank every champ you to max
    edited May 2018
    Yeah great idea, don't rank any champs only twelve champs. You know enough to run AQ and AW.

Umm wonder if there's a event up which doing this would limit you 🤔

Lets just say I didn't rank up champs, dungeons would be even more of a grind same with arena. How about if kabam does a event which you can only use 2* and 3* like road to a million, but you didn't level those champs?

Kabam pushes out events which is catered towards having a large and ranked up roaster, so why not have a healthy income to level your champs?

It doesn't hurt anyone to take a bit of grind off mcoc.