**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ice Man or Iceman

I've have 4* 5/50 Iceman (Sig 40), but recently I've go a 5* one. My question here is he's worth of r3 right now(I can't r4 him because short age of t4ccs). Will his attack and health pool will be higher than a 5/50 ?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    The 5 stats. Go for it.
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Well, I only have my Cap Marvel / Ms Marvel for comparison... They both normally have exactly the same stats, here are mine:

4* Ms. Marvel, 5/50
    Health: 15.934
    Attack: 1.309

5* Cap Marvel, 3/45:
    Health: 17.387
    Attack: 1.442

That's about 9% increase in health, and 10% increase in attack.

You have to decide for yourself, if this is worth the ressources... But think about this: Iceman is a very good character, and if you have both, you can use him in different quests (Events, Story, AW, AQ) at the same time, and also – in the long run – you will want to have a champ like Iceman as a 4/55... One of the best characters in the game and arguably the best double immunities champ...
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    My 4* 5 50 duped Iceman has 15,094 health and 1,236 attack.

My 5* 3 45 unduped Iceman has 1,631 health and 1,362 attack.

Hope that helps
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    My 4* 5 50 duped Iceman has 15,094 health and 1,236 attack.

My 5* 3 45 unduped Iceman has 1,631 health and 1,362 attack.

Hope that helps
    thah a low ho poll then what is the rigth of the HP poll

• Options
    EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Go for the 5* if you have the gold to spare. If you don't then keep the 4*, as he's pretty good anyway.

Going into this discussion I thought it was gonna be about whether iceman was 1 word or 2 :p
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Iceman is a proper name and a single word, unlike star-lord. Save your rank up materials for when you dupe the 5 star and are ready to commit to 4/55, otherwise it's an opportunity cost that's too great.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    r4 the 5 star one. I have him at r4 unduped and he's amazing.

After that r5 the 4 star one lol