**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Crashing constantly

Wth kabam I'm so over the 10-30 minute continuous crashes. Lost half my champ in aq. Get it together. This happens on my iPhone and androids. ??!?!??

Comments

• 1jazz231jazz23 Posts: 7
    I have opened several tickets with Kabam nothing has happened and they closed the ticket. I suggest the next step is to open a ticket with google or apple depending on your OS. I know within the policy of starting an application they have to abide to their policies and they do not like it when developers don't abide to their agreement. They don' t like unsupported applications at all.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

If you are experiencing crashing, it would be helpful to have more information in order to pass it along to the rest of the team. Also, make sure you are not running any third party applications that mod or interfere with the game.

Device and Version: (Example, iPhone 7) Be sure to include make and model of the device you are playing on when experiencing the issue.

Device Operating System: (Example, iOS 11) You can find out the operating system on an iPhone by going to Settings, then General and scrolling down to “Version.” You can find the operating system version on Android by going to Apps, then Settings and “About Device.”

Cellular or WiFi: Does this issue happen when you are using cellular data, WiFi or both?

Game Version Installed: To check which version of the game you have installed, go to the App Store or Play Store and confirm that you have the latest version installed which will show you the number. (Example, 17.1.5)

Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Story Quests, Event Quests, Arena, Alliance Quest or Alliance War.

Description of the Issue: Please include a full and complete description of the problem you are experiencing with as much relevant detail as possible. Include how often it happens (once, sometimes or always) and how long you've been experiencing the issue.
  • HMAN520HMAN520 Posts: 1
    I’m using an iPad mini 2
    iOS 11.3.1
    WiFi
    The game crashes during alliance quest(3 times) and during Infiniti dungeon (2 times). It has happened in the last week, the loading screen stays on then the game exits. It is the only open app.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    The moment that dungeons came into play, which means, since last update, the game randomly reboots my iPad resulting in loss of life (mostly). Only times the failsafe triggered was when it would happen in arena during loading of a fight. The frequency of the reboots varies from once a day, to several times when playing arena. There is pretty much no 'rythm' to it. It's always a (very unwelcome) surprise. Latest was today in dungeons. Blade can handle 50% health loss. He simply shouldn't have to though...

Playing on an iPad Air 2, having had zero issues right up until this latest patch, i.e. the Infinity War update.

iOS, most recent update.
    Game, most recent update (why would you even assume the version differs honestly..)

I run the game on my phone (7+) and iPad, the crashes exclusively occur on the iPad.

It's highly annoying when in a dungeon or AW when this happens. It even once happened during a run against Thanos in Master mode. Let's say I have entered the realm of responses where it is a good thing I live alone and my cat won't be able to repeat all the creative curses I have uttered these past weeks...