**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking For Active, Organized 8M+ Alliance

Here is what I'm looking for:

8M-11M alliance in Gold AW tier currently, not just last season

Line App, active & accountable communication (ie tagging each other when a link is down, notifying BG if you are or will be unavailable)

AQ: Alternate Between Map 5 & lower map depending on AW schedule, assigned lanes for Map 5

AW: assigned lanes, designated defenders for diversity, all 3 BGs participate in each AW

Meet SA each week

Event Quests-Completion, Item Use reach all milestones, Arena events reach 25 units milestone

Your alliance is Not part of a larger family alliance

Officers and Leader assist and encourage and manage without doing everything behind closed doors

About Me:
500k+ total base rating
Useful & Reliable
Former Officer
Played MCOC 2.5 years
Not a boss killer
Just a path clearer in AW & AQ,
Struggled with Thanos in 3.2 Master Event
200 shards from first 6*
Uncollected Status,
Have 3 5* 4/55 but none are duped
IGN & Line: Insynsneer
Currently in alliance and ready to leave after next AQ rewards given out this Friday

Comments

• Nova9000Nova9000 Posts: 35
    Let's talk mate. Line name novab9000 or on here.
  • InsynsneerInsynsneer Posts: 18
    Found you on Line.
  • Scott0412Scott0412 Posts: 6
    I am also looking for the same kind of alliance. I am a lane clearer but can take down a boss if necessary. However, I can't guarantee I will 1-shot the boss so prefer a more skilled member to do this so we get full attack bonus.

I am 5400 prestige.
  • Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    Scott0412 wrote: »
    I am also looking for the same kind of alliance. I am a lane clearer but can take down a boss if necessary. However, I can't guarantee I will 1-shot the boss so prefer a more skilled member to do this so we get full attack bonus.

I am 5400 prestige.

Scott sent you a PM on here
    Not sure why someone would piggyback on my post rather than create their own post.

My Prestige is 5095
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    We’re here. Glad you posted because now you’ve found us. No one can offer you what we can. Film right now but always can make room for players like yourself. We do all of the above things you mentioned and a lot more with minimal effort required.

These posts I am sending you are old now, it they give full details about us so you know what you are looking for. All you have to do is look us up in game and you’ll see the family is complete now with trained assassins. Just give me a day or two to figure out who needs to be let go to make roo for you. Thanks. And like I said these posts are old, so don’t just blow us off without doing your research first like most of these people who were too ignorant to accept when I reached out my hand to them. Thanks for your time, see you soon if you know what you want.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/68064/last-call-recruiting-campaign-will-end-soon-and-either-you-were-lucky-enough-to-read-or-you-aren-t#latest
    We have done everything already set out to do in those previous posts. We don’t do map 5, but we don’t require donations either. We are about to hit Expert Tier just from map 3 & 4. We lost War today that probably would have put us in Tier 4, but we won 12 out of the 13 previous wars. We are full but we are always looking for killers like yourself. Add fixitmobb on LINE and I can invite you to channels so you can get feel for alliance while we make decision in who to release to make room for you to join us. You’ll find a permanent home here and never have to look again. Thanks again.
    I work around 50 hours a week so give me a few hours to check during breaks for your friend add on LINE. Don’t waste your time looking to entertain any of the other offers that you have. We are best non-hardcore Alliance in game. If you need map 5-6, Tier 1-3 Alliance, then we can not offer that. Please let me know.
    Thank you to all alliances who reached out to me. I have joined an alliance and I am no longer looking.