**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

act 6 release date?

Recently, i have seen vids on youtube with the act 5 epilogue cutscene, and it is saying something about an act 6.
Now, i am only on act 2.3.2 but i would like to know when the contest of champions will be resolved .
So, in a nutshell, WHEN WILL ACT 6 BE RELEASED!?

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Recently, i have seen vids on youtube with the act 5 epilogue cutscene, and it is saying something about an act 6.
    Now, i am only on act 2.3.2 but i would like to know when the contest of champions will be resolved .

Git Gud first and reach Act 5.4
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Not for a while it took like a year for act 5 to even start after act 4 ended
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    how boring
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Not for a while it took like a year for act 5 to even start after act 4 ended

They have commented that it won't take the same timescale for Act 6 to come though.
  • Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    Probably 2019. You have time to get there
  • Raven108Raven108 Posts: 9
    edited May 2018

Well, saying git gud has nothing to do with it, especially when you can’t spell.

He’s just wondering when Act 6 will come, I’m gonna assume later this year OP; no need for you to get good your clearly a new player, best of luck.

"Git Gud" is a famous saying by Naoki Yoshida of FFXIV (if you don't know it google it.) it was spell out exactly how Naoki said it with a heavy Japanese ascent. Anyways... I think we might see Chapter 6 in Q4 of this year, but if not it will probably happen in 2019.
    Raven108 wrote: »

Well, saying git gud has nothing to do with it, especially when you can’t spell.

He’s just wondering when Act 6 will come, I’m gonna assume later this year OP; no need for you to get good your clearly a new player, best of luck.

"Git Gud" is a famous saying by Naoki Yoshida of FFXIV (if you don't know it google it.) it was spell out exactly how Naoki said it with a heavy Japanese ascent. Anyways... I think we might see Chapter 6 in Q4 of this year, but if not it will probably happen in 2019.

^This and I don't see why you bother with Act 6 if you aren't at Act 5,Also,Tis a joke,Calm down.
  • 66474746647474 Posts: 8
    Probably never
  • Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 468 ★★
    6647474 wrote: »
    Probably never

this can't be.. I don't have anything else to do except for arena or LOL..
  • Alex_Rider1Alex_Rider1 Posts: 25
    Probably never

then how come in the act 5 cutscene it says "to be concluded in act 6"
    Probably never

then how come in the act 5 cutscene it says "to be concluded in act 6"

In about 6 months would be my guess
  • hiddenblizzardhiddenblizzard Posts: 506 ★★
    Then who will be the boss of that act??
  • Alex_Rider1Alex_Rider1 Posts: 25