**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does kabam hate me ??

Hi kabam
Ummmmm I haven't had a decent 4 star pull in what feels like 8 months now
I have legit sold my joe fixit 3 TIMES!!
I'm a devoted player and I don't get why I keep pulling JOE FIXITS AND NOTHING NEW
IVE SPENT MONEY ON THIS GAME CHECK MY ACCOUNT
I DO NOT GET WHATS GOING ON
AND WHY DO I HAVE TO RUN TIER 3 CLASS CAT DAILYS A MILLION TIMES TO GET A CATALYST?!
WHY ARE YOU GUYS RIGGING THE CRYSTALS
WITH THESE ALLEGED CHANCES TO GOOD 4 STARS
OUT OF A THIUSAND PREMIUMS YOU MIGHT LUCKY TO PULL A 4 STAR GOOD LUCK IT BEING ONE OF THE NEW OVER POWERED CHAMPS
WE SPEND MONEY
RESPECT YOUR PLAYERS !!!!

Comments

• ErSandErSand Posts: 49
    Don't put too much attention on this game Sir, relax and just enjoy even sometimes **** happen, I never spend a single dime but I happy with what I achieve so far from crystal..the biggest is 5* Dormammu , so take it and face like a man..
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Welcome to my world!
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    first world problem -.-
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Stop selling Fixit, You get a hell of a lot of ISO from getting him duped.
  • AjarAjar Posts: 64
    same here except i dont sell him. But since mid december i didn't got a champ who is slightly usable, it's like kabam hates me.... the need a reward system for spenders like the one in future fight
  • messmess Posts: 38
    Grinder wrote: »
    -Crystals aren't rigged, it's RNG. You're not always going to get god tier champs.

care to explain what does RNG mean?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    mess wrote: »
    Grinder wrote: »
    -Crystals aren't rigged, it's RNG. You're not always going to get god tier champs.

care to explain what does RNG mean?

Random number generator
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Spending money on the game won't make your odds better to find a champ, it wouldn't be fair towards free players. Bad luck periods happen, just get over it and don't cry over the forum everytime you get a bad champ
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Obligatory CAPS lock post...

8lwndkxyzaji.jpg
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    To answer your original question, yes, they hate you.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    lol you know nothing of pain but i do
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    No more than they hate the person who dupes Spider Gwen multiple times, dupes Kamala Khan multiple times and Old Man Logan multiple times. Get it line with all of us, lol.
  • DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    This is simple man, STOP SELLING CHAMPS!!! There is no reason to and all it actually does is hurt you by giving up iso. Crystal picks are predetermined no matter what you do. Its not gonna change if you spin it or just open it. If all you ever get is a Fix It be happy bc you will be dupping him a lot and have a hella strong Fix It.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    This is simple man, STOP SELLING CHAMPS!!! There is no reason to and all it actually does is hurt you by giving up iso. Crystal picks are predetermined no matter what you do. Its not gonna change if you spin it or just open it. If all you ever get is a Fix It be happy bc you will be dupping him a lot and have a hella strong Fix It.

How many shards and ISO do you even get for selling a 4*?
  • DarkArrow07DarkArrow07 Posts: 109
    you get a lot more every time you dup him. Its much smarter to keep him and collect the iso every time.