**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LHA4G looking for a full BG to join.

Leader recently retired and a few of his long time friends joined him. Each with multiple accounts. We are looking for a full BG to join. We will give 2 officer positions if a full BG joins us. You can contact me in game or line chat name in both are Maximus0215. We are pretty laid back. We do map 4 and 3 wars a week during the season. Donations are 80k gold and 5k loyalty. Make SA every week until we dropped so many people. If interested or have any questions please feel free to contact me. efvn0fnz1o7z.png

Comments

• i requested you. please join us at Immortal Warriors. I'm looking to merge as well. we were really good but took a break for a while.
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    Sorry but we need 1 BG to join us. We are not looking to join another alliance sorry.
    Still looking guys we dropped to gold 3 but shouldn’t be hard to push back to gold 2 once we get a good BG to join us.
    Still need a full BG we will take singles though if you are patient while we try to rebuild.