**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

2 Looking for a new alliance.

A little about us...

Both of us are active players but are not completely glued to the game because we have jobs and are married. With that said we love playing the game and have decent profiles. We are not top tier by any means yet since we are both fairly new to the game. For a long time we played without being apart of an active alliance but then decided to finally join one since we realized how crucial it was to the game. The alliance we joined has deteriorated into barely getting the players to join AQ and AW which really bugged us because we have felt like we’ve been held back due to their lack of playing and skill.

I have a 118k profile and my friend has a 98k profile.I can’t really give much more details other than for skill level we are both getting so that we can clear the monthly event quest on master level without too much trouble. I’m sure we could keep up with Map 3 of AQ and possibly Map 4. (Not sure since we’ve never played map 4).

Check us out

My profile name is : _RJG_
My friend profile is : Jagz0687

Thanks for considering us.

Comments

• AeycoahdeeAeycoahdee Posts: 24
    Add me on line please. Aeycoahdee
  • DanceDance Posts: 6
    what does your rosters look like? any r5 4stars champs?
  • Alli_Cat7Alli_Cat7 Posts: 5
    ninjanonymous
    Just starting up an alliance. Currently have 4 members.
    It will be laid back but still doing AW & AQ & SA
  • _RJG__RJG_ Posts: 44
    Currently only have 4/40 champs. We’ve been holding our T4 class catalyst since we don’t have many.
  • Zardox1Zardox1 Posts: 6
    If you have line app come join my alliance. It's open.

Game tag: Zardox1
  • Robinson5233Robinson5233 Posts: 35
    I have added you as a friend in game. I have a friendly low pressure alliance that you and your friend would be perfect for.