**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most overlooked part of the playing community

As the title suggests I think it is time for kabam to do something for the largest and in a lot of way forgotten group of player's I mean veteran players who are not whales or uncollected.
This group's some good deal's so kabam can show that it is looking after all players not just the whales, nubbies and uncollected or end game players how about some new content just for us instead of the 3 group's listed above we have been here a long time and feel neglected and ignored so I think what I am saying is what are you going to do for us?

How about bring back the offer to buy repool for all the people who didn't buy him when we started playing or maybe more chances at 4* awakening stones.
I would like to know what the rest of the community thinks about this issue.

Comments

• Options
    Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    I don’t see where you’re coming from? If you’re not uncollected/end game player doesn’t that mean that you have way more content to do? You have the event quests every month as well as trying to become uncollected and complete act 5. You can also do all the boss rush challenges and challenges like the Chadwick one that just finished. In fact there’s less content after you complete act 5 because unless you are someone who is willing to sit and do LOL that’s pretty much all the content in the game finished.