**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

A Special Gift Mail Message [Merged Threads]

Heinrich_HimmleHeinrich_Himmle Posts: 7
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
As I’m well aware that many or some of the contest Summoners have been awarded “A Special Gift” today May 24, 2018 and I was looking for mine and nothing yes I already did have an “Ultmate Crystal” but we got one today! So where is my other one?rchahze1s3na.jpeg
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• Heinrich_HimmleHeinrich_Himmle Posts: 7
    edited May 2018
    And here are my crystals that I have saved
    yac02ltgoafi.png
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    These special gifts are awarded randomly. Not everyone gets one.
  • Not 2 just one help kabam
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 648 ★★★
    So, are we just going to ignore the date of the in game mail?
  • TheDemonTheDemon Posts: 159
    @Heinrich_Himmle I find this very hard to believe given the date of the message screencap you posted, but if it is true the forum moderators cannot help you. You have to submit a ticket through the game team but hitting the gear button to contact support.
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Lol guess the joke’s on me. I finally got a gift from the grandmaster in game promising me an Ultimate Crystal. I click claim, no crystal. I check my inventory, no crystal. I relaunch the game twice, no luck. My heart weeps
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It means you’ve logged onto someone else’s account, and they’ve been gifted an ultimate crystal.
  • SupraAztecSupraAztec Posts: 15
    To whom it may Concern or whoever can help.

I recieved a so called gift from the grand master. I claimed it but i cant find it anywhere. I mean its literally nowhere.oihf0fgfds8b.png
  • BigChief16BigChief16 Posts: 2
    Just received this message when opening the game. Says, “Thank you for participation in my contest...”
    Gift is a t4 class catalyst but I cannot claim it.
    Only button to push is ‘OK’

Anyone else see this?
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    oh there doing the random special gift thing... i got nothing again :neutral:
  • Kezza818Kezza818 Posts: 9
    I have the same issue ... are we supposed to claim it from somewhere else??
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    If you got a message on your phone, but there was nothing when you logged in, it's because you logged into someone else's account at some point, and they recieved the gift today, but the message was sent to your phone as well.

So in other words everyone posting in this thread is basically admitting to account sharing.
    Well that’s a load of rubbish, I’ve never even logged out of my account on my phone
  • BigChief16BigChief16 Posts: 2
    I don’t share my account but I play on 2 devices - iPhone and iPad. If I couldn’t claim the gift I would have rather not have gotten the message to begin
    My message has disappeared from game now too, I never took a screenshot because I assumed everyone had been given a gift 😐
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    If you got a message on your phone, but there was nothing when you logged in, it's because you logged into someone else's account at some point, and they recieved the gift today, but the message was sent to your phone as well.

So in other words everyone posting in this thread is basically admitting to account sharing.

But the message was in their in-game message box....they are not just talking about notifications.
  • Neal2158Neal2158 Posts: 53
    So I received an ultimate crystal today when I logged in as a "special gift" I claimed it but now that I'm home from work it us no where in my crystals for me to open it?
  • GivMeABeerGivMeABeer Posts: 200 ★★
    edited May 2018
    Yesterday I logged in and had a weird gift from the grandmaster for a T4cc crystal. I hit ok to accept but when i went to my stash it was not there. I had the msg in read but no button to claim. Has anyone gotten this before and did u actually get the crystal?rouq1g86dbod.png
  • Marine31_Marine31_ Posts: 61
    Lol nevermind the fact that your question was just answered
  • LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    The question was answered. We all got presents filled with dust. Now the people saying we had it happen because we logged in as someone else have actually exposed THEMSELVES as account sharers. Kudos! For the rest of us playing legitimately/causually, we can just go back to our sadness in peace.