**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Should i unlock Deep Wounds Mastery for Blade?

Last night I got Blade from arena. But i need to suggestion for either to unlock Deep Wounds or not for having the full taste of Blade.
Or any suggested mastery that's helpful for Blade would be appreciated.

Comments

• Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Saif_Aion wrote: »
    Last night I got Blade from arena. But i need to suggestion for either to unlock Deep Wounds or not for having the full taste of Blade.

Blade does get a decent benefit from Deep Wounds. But for Deep Wounds to be worth it he needs to be awakened and you need to have other champs that would benefit from the mastery. (It is not worth it for just him)
  • JustusCastrumJustusCastrum Posts: 149
    What other bleeders you have? I have blade and x23, and for me it's worth it to have dw on 5, but I'm not sure if I woild have done that for only blade.
  • Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    I have Gwenpool & Medusa besides Blade. & my Blade is awakened...
  • QueqqueeQueqquee Posts: 48
    went from 1/5 to 5/5 dw just for blade. to me it is totally worth it.
  • GriffoplayGriffoplay Posts: 269
    It is worth IMHO. Your bleed will last 2,5 sec. longer. With all bleeder it means more damage with blade it also means more power.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    I have Gwenpool & Medusa besides Blade. & my Blade is awakened...

Then definitely yes. Although Medusa doesn't really benefit from Deep Wounds (her bleeds are infinite until the armor shatter goes away).

I only have Gwenpool and I already have 5/5 Deep Wounds. It's so worth it, it makes her truly insane.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Solswerd wrote: »

Blade does get a decent benefit from Deep Wounds. But for Deep Wounds to be worth it he needs to be awakened and you need to have other champs that would benefit from the mastery. (It is not worth it for just him)

Blade being awakened has nothing to do with his bleed damage or duration, It only gives him regen lol.

If you use other bleed champs the deep wounds is definitely the way to go.
  • Saif_AionSaif_Aion Posts: 50
    Ok, will go for DW. Thanks everyone for the suggestions... :)
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Solswerd wrote: »

Blade being awakened has nothing to do with his bleed damage or duration, It only gives him regen lol.

If you use other bleed champs the deep wounds is definitely the way to go.

I know that, it was my opinion it was not worth it just for the bleed/power gain alone...especially if you do not have other high ranked champs that could take advantage of the mastery. Other champs and the awakened regen sweetens the pot.
  • StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    The bleeds lasting longer is good and all, but the instant direct damage when a bleed is applied is where the money is at.
    Or at least that's the way I have always understood it.
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    The bleeds lasting longer is good and all, but the instant direct damage when a bleed is applied is where the money is at.
    Or at least that's the way I have always understood it.

Pretty much, aside from people like Elektra, GP, AA, and Blade that actually benefit from longer bleed times.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Medusa armor shatter+ L2 (temporary bleeds) for 2.5 secs extra is nuts. The definition of health melting away