**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

King groot+groot buff ???

Ok soo i was just thinking you buffed red hulk you buffed cage why dont buff groot and king groot they are one of my favourite charecters in the marvel universe i even like the design in game but groot is sooo bad soo weak king groot is better i guess but his sp2 is the wekeast in the game and h hits like a wet noodle plz kabam plz plz plz buff them up :):)

Comments

• Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Lmao... just turn him into dust.
  • Caprice88Caprice88 Posts: 19
    What do you mean lol
    Lmao... just turn him into dust.

What do you mean lol ????
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    I don’t think KG needs a buff, but a Groot buff would be welcome.

But I’d personally rather have buffs for Iron Patriot, Colossus, and Carnage.
    Bahamut wrote: »
    I don’t think KG needs a buff, but a Groot buff would be welcome.

But I’d personally rather have buffs for Iron Patriot, Colossus, and Carnage.

KG needs a buff to his sp2 and his attack groot needs a complete rework of his abilities
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Groot is a powerhouse similar to old man logan very amazing champion no buff needed. Other champs need it more.
    Groot is a powerhouse similar to old man logan very amazing champion no buff needed. Other champs need it more.

Are you kidding me tell me when was the last time you used groot in aw aq or in quests