**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam pls show some mercy on me.

Just fed up with bad pulls from the 5 star crystals,star lord was last best pull in February since then all have been trash.Please give me some good champions(Specially hyperion)4iof5maljt7s.jpg
.Even in 4 stars i have been getting only bad champions.

Comments

• UltimatechampionUltimatechampion Posts: 107
    Yeah that sparky and X-23 Is very poor lol

Not them dude the champs that i have marked.
  • PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    I'll take all of those and more bad pulls for a sparky.... sorry I'm just sparky envoys lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    You do realize no one is controlling your drops, right? ;):)
  • XHans_GruberXXHans_GruberX Posts: 97
    I feel ya Ultimate my pulls lately have been beyond depressing
  • Make1DavidMake1David Posts: 56
    Why you hating on She Hulk? She is the best champ in the game!
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    You have a fricking taskmaster I would take him any day and you sit there complaining while you have him, stark, x23 and starlord who just needs his dupe? Be grateful. I have 30 5 stars and luke cage, starlord, and gwenpool are my better ones.
  • OnmixOnmix Posts: 508 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Bro honestly your 5 stars are pretty good.
    You have 5 good out of 12.
    I have 5 good out of 35.
    You’re pretty good imo
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    Beast is a beast
  • Why u hating on my boi falcon????? Just use lock on and shut down those spidey evades
  • AspareAspare Posts: 76
    Dude... You have Spidy.
    I'm at 20 5* champs I have no god tiers and I have all the meme champs like duped she-hulk, colossus, juggs, ant man, etc
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Just fed up with bad pulls from the 5 star crystals,star lord was last best pull in February since then all have been trash.Please give me some good champions(Specially hyperion)4iof5maljt7s.jpg

Everyone has bad champs. But you are pretty balanced, especially with 5 star Sparky. Also, Beast and Taskmaster aren't God tier but they are decent champs. I would rank up Taskmaster as a defender.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194

This is a joke right? You have 2 god tiers and 2 semi god tiers. (STARKY Star Lord. And X23 and Taskmaster. Please stop complaining
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Taskmaster is good tho (• _• )
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

The only ones to be upset about are She Hulk, Jugg Falcon and Miles. Everyone else is alright (Miles is borderline sorta)
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    All I want is a Taskmaster and here you are complaining.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Exactly I would swap my entire 5 star roster for that taskmaster except the starlord though I need him for labyrinth.
  • Ah_boy8Ah_boy8 Posts: 70
    cgncfcjz9sck.jpg

Look at mine, but I don't complaint