**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 4* skill champ to awaken

I got Blade in recent arena and just pulled Gwenpool from a 4* crystal (lucky, i know). I have 1 skill AG from dust so which one should i awaken first? Im going to use them both for questing, my short term goals are Act4 and Thanos Master mode.

Which 4* skill champ to awaken 36 votes

Blade
80%
Darkstar4387vg2782AxeCopFirebuffajrAfridSIlverProfessorCosmic_Ray13GNASTYVuDahSKK65GuzmaSpiderCoolsDanny_silverseraphBahamut_GRINDER_Jackbrooks2580Championcriticshadow_lurker22EnderDraco58 29 votes
Gwenpool
19%
Captain_KandiceGolden_GuardianRichiesDad79MasterTroller42Dmack976637ElitehunterFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 7 votes

Comments

• Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Blade is currently the best champ in the game. His sig gives him infinite regen so, yeah.
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Well this is a tough choice. Either skill champ good in their own right.

I suggest you test both out in the arenas or with the daily catalyst quests. Get a feel for each champion’s play style. Awaken the one you feel most comfortable with.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    With gwenpool, I was able to see her value almost immesiatly. With Blade, I'm still unsure as to what the hype is all about.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,174 ★★★
    If you happen to have Ghost rider then go surely with blade. If not then maybe gp.
  • BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    With gwenpool, I was able to see her value almost immesiatly. With Blade, I'm still unsure as to what the hype is all about.

This is exactly backwards OP

Blade regen is exceptional. GP is totally fine undupped. Blade regen will save you so so so much on units if you use him properly. GP will just not get 1 shot, in most cases.

The answer is Blade a 1000% over. Congrats on by far and away the most exceptional champ in the game.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Thanks everyone, i guess the answer is clear, i like both characters and only confused about whose signature ability would benefit me more.
    I'll go with blade for that regen.