**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Story mode bug, is it going to get fixed as fast as the revive exploit?

I just used my 5* r4 Magik (sig 102 if it makes a difference) against a debuff immune Ultron in map 5.4.5. When Ultron began to Regen I promptly used my sp1 to nullify the ability. Nothing. I built it back fairly quickly and attempted the sp1 again, assuming I may have missed lol. Still regenerating? I have double and triple checked and can not figure out what I am missing. The nodes active are "immunity to debuffs, recovery, unblockable L2, and enhanced bleed." Since when did removing a buff become the same as adding a debuff?
Let's see how fast they fix something like this!

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    Magik's nullify with her S1 counts as a debuff. It's not technically a bug, it's just the way the developers programmed it
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Magik's nullify with her S1 counts as a debuff. It's not technically a bug, it's just the way the developers programmed it

@AxeCopFire how do you know that?
    Because she is unable to nullify buffs with her S1 on any debuff immune node
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★

SW can nullify debuff Immune champs though
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I’m pretty sure I’ve nullified against a debuff immune node with voodoo...
    Bahamut wrote: »

SW can nullify debuff Immune champs though

Yes, but we're talking about Magik, not Scarlet Witch
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    I have never seen a debuff pop up during a sp1. I'm sure you are correct, but I call BS on it regardless. Lol.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Magik nullify is applied through a debuff. Should probably be fixed
    @AxeCopFire
    I don't know where you guy heard this but isn't/shouldn't be true? Since when was Magik's nullify a debuff? No icon ever pops up. Nullify is an ability, other champs that have it include sw and ds. If it actually is a debuff, then that in itself is a bug.

Anyhow, unless you can somehow prove Magik's nullify is actually a debuff, you literally just made up a random ability and then stated it as fact. Have the developers actually stated that it was programmed that way?

You made an inductive reasoning fallacy:
    Magik fails to nullify Ultron's regen when he is on debuff immune. @AxeCopFire then says nullify is actually a debuff. How does he prove it? Because Magik fails to nullify Ultron's regen when he is on debuff immune.

Correlation does not imply causation.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    There are many inconsistencies like this. In aq voodoo can't power burn the debuff immune lane but rogue can power steal. Why? Because.
    taojay1 wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Magik nullify is applied through a debuff. Should probably be fixed
    @AxeCopFire
    I don't know where you guy heard this but isn't/shouldn't be true? Since when was Magik's nullify a debuff? No icon ever pops up. Nullify is an ability, other champs that have it include sw and ds. If it actually is a debuff, then that in itself is a bug.

Anyhow, unless you can somehow prove Magik's nullify is actually a debuff, you literally just made up a random ability and then stated it as fact. Have the developers actually stated that it was programmed that way?

1dw9lv9aftaf.png

There you go. That's where i heard it. They've been "fixing" it since January. (In other words it's probably never getting changed)
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    Wow, since January? They are obviously motivated!
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    They really don't care anymore. Without another riot they could care less as long as the $ keeps coming.