Emergency Maintenance {Merged Threads}

Comments

• crogscrogs Member Posts: 769 ★★★
    I just get tired of their game issues yet the splash screens always tell me the problem is on my end.
  • OnlyOneAboveAllOnlyOneAboveAll Member Posts: 387 ★★
    There goes 3k points and a waste of my time
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Member Posts: 97
    Bear3 wrote: »
    Lol people take this too seriously.. it’s annoying but people act like the world is ending. They should compensate with the resources that get wasted, but would be impossible to track every item every player is using. Maybe a basic small compensation package or tome extender. Start earlier on dungeons and leave less to chance!! Sorry!

They said 24 hours of game time of playing dungeons, we shouldn’t have to plan for them to go down. We are customers with a product and they are failing to deliver that product. It’s not our duty to plan for their downage.

• IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Member Posts: 649 ★★★
    2k points from 15k milestone.. D6 room 3 only the boss to take down.. I should of took the points and run after room 2.. See what being nice and playing one more room for your team mate does.. Server slap to the face!
  • Barnes1Barnes1 Member Posts: 23
    Thats what I wanted to do @Lt_Magnum_1
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Member Posts: 298
    h5tyat9dvdfv.png

And finally message changed ;)
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Member Posts: 168
    This is truly the worst possible time for server maintenance. I imagine it is deliberate, not that Kabam would ever admit it.
  • J3J_LTDJ3J_LTD Member Posts: 26
    I've spent 4 hours running dungeons today to help my lower level alliance members boost their 4* rosters and when i'm going into boss for 11,250 milestone servers go down and i'm gonna lose an ultimate and a legendary crystal i'm the leader of a 2.7m alliance and today was really important for our newer members so i set aside my Sunday to help their progress only to miss my own rewards thanks to Kabams BS if i don't get compensation i might just quit the game, feels like I've just wasted all day... xavi678 if you see this sorry i didn't get boss nothing i could do
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Member Posts: 188
    250 points to finish and got Kabamized. Unbelievable !
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Member Posts: 168
    And now we wait
  • BlackSaChiBlackSaChi Member Posts: 298
    and now it's down indefinitely, kabam atleast do this ->>>> dungeon time expand for 12 more hours ;)
    You fixed an issue so early that benefits the summoners like act 1 revive issue but you won't with this
  • TattooeddragonTattooeddragon Member Posts: 10
    VolumeOne wrote: »
    Inb4: Sorry for the inconvenience, we’re looking into what’s causing these issues; I went ahead and merged threads so we can get all the information from one place.

And that gives us back the lost time for milestones? Or the Crystal's? If you don't live on this game this is what happens. End grinders get screwed while the elite don't have to care cause they finished already.
  • Sumo33Sumo33 Member Posts: 12
    Any word on how long it may be down?
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Member Posts: 78
    games working as intended...
  • TheReverendTheReverend Member Posts: 126
    I only needed 15k for the last Milestone come on Kabam!
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    FuBorf wrote: »
    Who is your server architect becuase you need to fire him, the game server goes down every 48 hours. Be big boys, get on AWS, hire a decent cloud architect and stop being so concerned with taking money when you don't even spend it correctly.

They do use AWS if you look closely. It’s really bad implementation

It will be available when the dungeons are over
  • Myxkidz77Myxkidz77 Member Posts: 78
    Games down. Can we get a hey sorry working to fix it.
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Member Posts: 89 ★★
    Are any of us surprised ? And dont expect them to extend the time. Or send our apology rewards. Kabam doesn't do that. It's our fault the dungeons dropped.
  • VolumeOneVolumeOne Member Posts: 97
    FuBorf wrote: »
    Who is your server architect becuase you need to fire him, the game server goes down every 48 hours. Be big boys, get on AWS, hire a decent cloud architect and stop being so concerned with taking money when you don't even spend it correctly.

They do use AWS if you look closely. It’s really bad implementation

From what the issue that always comes up with it seems like they’re over doing their authentication server in order to flag the cheating by making each account sync so much to communicate. Too many people going between tabs is just DDOS’ing themselves 😂

• New_Noob168New_Noob168 Member Posts: 1,585 ★★★★
    Chances are low. It’s the long weekend in the US
  • TheCoverGirlTheCoverGirl Member Posts: 89 ★★
    VolumeOne wrote: »
    Inb4: Sorry for the inconvenience, we’re looking into what’s causing these issues; I went ahead and merged threads so we can get all the information from one place.

But never fear! They have decided not to take any action on those of us that are upset! Just dont vocalize it or you'll receive an infraction and your post removed. Carry on
  • UlysseOdysseus75UlysseOdysseus75 Member Posts: 188
    Gimme 6 stars Sentry for apologies and I wont tell anyone !
  • jOsHuAo41jOsHuAo41 Member Posts: 10
    Not only are we missing milestones for dungeon day, but what about arena and solo/alliance events? I have now lost at least 70 units between events and arena, crystals and potentially a new champion! This is beyond ridiculous! I have submitted a ticket at least 7 times this month and it's always the same generic response. What is Kabam going to do to compensate us for all these losses???!?
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Member Posts: 561 ★★★
    seriously? ANOTHER freaking emergency maintenance? I WANT AN EXPLANATION!

my constructive criticism: i get the game can go down randomly at times but now this is ALL THE TIME. we as a community need answers and, DARE i say it, COMPENSATION!

thnx
  • DarthPhalDarthPhal Member Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Not to worry. There is always at least 1 person on duty to merge threads, close threads and issue forum warnings. 😊
  • Ronin916Ronin916 Member Posts: 85
    And it would be nice to know if you plan to compensate players with the lost Infinity Dust and Dark Artifacts before the event ends
    kbv40rdjpxot.png
    Even if you gave us the game back we are not going to play we all want compensation @Kabam Miike
This discussion has been closed.