**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which dark artifact crystal are you getting?

I’m torn between war, evolution, and chaos.

Just wondering what crystal you got and who’s you pull.

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I can't remember the names. Tried to dupe Voodoo and awakened Iron Patriot. Tried to open that crystal again and found that @Kabam Miike was mistaken and you can only open once. Went for Hype and pulled Rocket.
  • Options
    JokepoolJokepool Posts: 401
    War... Got elektra
    I wanted to open another one but i don't have enough time in till the dungeons are over
  • Options
    KyleMKyleM Posts: 129
    I got archangel from whatever crystal he’s in now I just need him duped
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I don’t even remember. I think I opened the GwenPool/GR one and got Beast, but I could be mistaken. About halfway to another one and I’m losing the drive even for that.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    Went for Magik, duped my Moon knight -_-

Went for 5 star Mutant/Skill awakening gem, got another Tech gem.

Got enough dark artifact for another crystal, just waiting for rotation to try for Voodoo, but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

This month has been such a big waste of time..... why do I even play this game
  • Options
    IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    None bc i wasnt gonna waste away my time on the event so i end up pulling ****....you want **** open 10k crystal and pray you get decent champs.

Still no medusa ever since she was added....not even duped magik....i didnt dupe SL till early this year maybe 2019 is when i dupe magik and get medusa but wait someone else will knock medusa down, then the cycle restarts on waiting lol
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 495 ★★
    Man...I’m having a hard time picking. I’m just sure that I’m going to get a bummy 5*. Ehhhhh...the joys of opening crystals. Thanks kabam.
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    None. Dungeons were too time consuming so I didn't do them. Kinda bummed but at least I didn't waste time grinding.