**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

X-23 0r Wolerine?

HolyDirkness41HolyDirkness41 Posts: 85
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Who is better overall in all aspects of the game?

X-23 0r Wolerine? 55 votes

X-23
38%
Lloyd_NabbitYelin547MegaSkater67Renegade_DoggyAakashDoc_HollamonDonaldJTrump69dangerblucymuller25ADDZZcccar1420CarsonNicholasCedricccRagnarok13ThawnimConquestGamePlayWorldFabiMatthewmercuryRajeshpattnaik143 21 votes
Wolverine
61%
CrusherOfDreamsYodieBartDARKLOKIMcord11758danielmathSnakeEyes69Spidey076Golden_GuardianBitterSteelNoob_2yrsHarcourtmazearni2CuteshelfJestressCheyneedX_ScottTryakshaThatsausageTheSOURA 34 votes

Comments

• ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    X-23
    Question is do you prefer higher attack or higher regen?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    Wolverine
    Definitely Wolverine. He can come back from anything above 3% health. It's great to have.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Wolverine
    You didn't say whether any were duped. Wolverine duped has 2 regens and will survive longer than a duped x-23 will. Unduped X-23 is better than an unduped Wolverine because of the better bleed damage.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    X-23
    I prefer x-23 personally and have both duped. Wolverine is fanstastic for his Regen but it takes forever to kill bleed immunes, i like that X-23 can still deal with those reasonably well. And her bleed kills incredibly fast as well, very easy to keep the 5 stacks.
  • GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    Wolverine
    I prefer x-23 personally and have both duped. Wolverine is fanstastic for his Regen but it takes forever to kill bleed immunes, i like that X-23 can still deal with those reasonably well. And her bleed kills incredibly fast as well, very easy to keep the 5 stacks.

Sure it takes longer to take down enemies with Wolverine, especially bleed immune ones, but with being at max power longer you regen more health and is more likely you end the fight with more health than you would X-23. So I guess depends if you're fighting one fight only or a bunch of fights in a row.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    X-23
    GreatScott wrote: »

Sure it takes longer to take down enemies with Wolverine, especially bleed immune ones, but with being at max power longer you regen more health and is more likely you end the fight with more health than you would X-23. So I guess depends if you're fighting one fight only or a bunch of fights in a row.

Yes, but you run the risk of timing out if you use Wolverine. I've seen that happen far more times in AQ against bleed immunes.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited June 2017
    Both are goodand very useful, the only difference is that x23 is more damage and wolverine is more regen.
    The real question is which option do you need more? If you can rank up both I would do it. I prefer wolverine for AQ, but in events I much prefer x23. They are very much even when it comes to usefulness across all aspects.
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Wolverine
    X-23 is better if you don't make a mistake. Higher damage, but is more fragile and her regen only really recovers block damage, plus a bit.

Wolvies damage isnt as high, but allows you a lot more recovery. His damage isn't **** though, especially if maxed deep wounds.

Also x-23 is available in 5*.
    Wolvie isn't at this stage.
  • X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Wolverine
    Totally agree with Cuteshelf. They will probably stay away from a 5 star Wolverine. Can't have us saving too much money!
  • Golden_GuardianGolden_Guardian Posts: 37
    Wolverine
    X-23 has the better damage output

Wolverine has the better survivability
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Who is Wolerine?
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Wolverine
    GreatScott wrote: »

For Arena, it's X-23. For literally any other mode, Wolverine. He's built to survive for a long stretch, and he does it pretty well. I do wish he had Fury though. Why doesn't he?
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Wolverine
    Definitely Wolverine. actually x23 have 5 bleed stack cap but mine wolvy did 6 to 9 stack of bleed.x23 might me good for bleed immune opponent's but still Wolvy is far most superior.
    About the ending of fight against bleed immune champ in limited time Wolvy is still good.i defeat map3 colossus in aq with Wolvy in 2 min
  • Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    X-23
    X23

Does more for me on map 6 than wolverine

Granted so does OML
  • arni2arni2 Posts: 362 ★★
    Wolverine
    This video may help to decide:
    https://youtu.be/MhLBwIf8nhw