**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Input controls not registersed - 100% app related

JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
edited May 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve had this problem off and on for ages. It finally frustrated me to the point of having my device tested. At my own expense. I had never seen this behavior in any other app, and I use plenty of them for work and leisure. I keep the device clean, I don’t run background apps when I’m gaming, all the usual stuff. I restart the device often, I even have reinstalled mcoc multiple times.

So, long story short, after a barrage of tests and diagnostics, my device is performing 100% normally. No inputs failed to,register in any test, both digital and physical. However, inputs in mcoc were not being registered randomly. This is the only application that exhibited such behavior. It is not consistent, I can’t tell you what causes it. It happens in quests, arenas, alliance events, every where.

This needs to be acknowledged. I am currently communicating with the App Store about the issue and submitting the official Apple diagnostic results in the hopes that something is at least acknowledged, if not addressed.

Kabam, this is on you. It’s time to take some accountability and stop putting it off on the players. It’s a waste of my time and money to suss out your failings and I’ve had enough.

Comments

• Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    JRock808 wrote: »
    I’ve had this problem off and on for ages. It finally frustrated me to the point of having my device tested. At my own expense. I had never seen this behavior in any other app, and I use plenty of them for work and leisure. I keep the device clean, I don’t run background apps when I’m gaming, all the usual stuff. I restart the device often, I even have reinstalled mcoc multiple times.

So, long story short, after a barrage of tests and diagnostics, my device is performing 100% normally. No inputs failed to,register in any test, both digital and physical. However, inputs in mcoc were not being registered randomly. This is the only application that exhibited such behavior. It is not consistent, I can’t tell you what causes it. It happens in quests, arenas, alliance events, every where.

This needs to be acknowledged. I am currently communicating with the App Store about the issue and submitting the official Apple diagnostic results in the hopes that something is at least acknowledged, if not addressed.

Kabam, this is on you. It’s time to take some accountability and stop putting it off on the players. It’s a waste of my time and money to suss out your failings and I’ve had enough.

I agree with you 100%. I have submitted tickets and talked with support about multiple input issues and all I is, "it must be your device. Uninstall and re-install the game."

I stopped playing act 5 after getting uncollected be I can't rely on whether the game senses that I'm pressing super hard in the right place and still my specials do fire off and I get destroyed or another movement is picked up and I am, again, destroyed. More units wasted, more health refills and revives wasted.

Please look into this Kabam. This is getting very frustrating for end game players.