**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Quite possibly the worst customer service.

So, 3 of my top champs are still locked in the cybernetic assassin arena that ended yesterday. When you click on them to show how long the timer has left to run till they recharge it lists the arena. So screenshots were taken of all 3 affected champs, and I eventually figured out how to send an email to support. 3 replies later, all with poor English and grammar (I'm sure you're familiar), i recieved the following step by step guide to unlock them from the current reparation arena... which is only played with 2 and 3* champs. This was after assuring me they had 'carefully check' my account.

Kabam, if you are willing to outsource your customer service, I can do that job a thousand, nay, a million times better than anyone I have had the misfortune to communicate with in your support; and that is across multiple games over the years. See below.

Dear

Thank you for reaching out to us again and provide a screenshot. I understand that you would like to release your stucked Champion Heroes from the Arena Event and I know that this may be upsetting to you as this may have caused you losing points on your current Arena Event. I am sorry to learn about that and I am happy to assist you further with your concern,

I carefully check your profile here on our database, I can see that these champion heroes: 4-star duped Champion Hero Thor, 4-star duped Champion Hero Rogue and 4-star duped Spider-man are in "Reparation PVP 3v3 Arena Event". For you easily release these Champion Heroes, I highly suggest you to locate the said event and tap the "Continue" button so that you may able to continue using these Champion Heroes in the PVP Arena Event. Once you are done with the PVP Arena Event, you are able to use these Champion Heroes after the recoil stamina is fully charged.

I hope that this information will shed some light to your concern. Please don't hesitate to reach back out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns. We're always happy to help.

Best regards,

Crims0n
Kabam Support

Whats the most ridiculous email you have had from kabam support?

Comments

• HiapeindexHiapeindex Posts: 18
    My reply.
    Please look again at the screenshots i sent you. The cybernetic assassin arena finished yesterday, that is pretty obvious.

The latest amaze-balls kabam support response.
    Hi there,

Thanks for writing in back to us. I completely understand your concern related to the 3 Champions that are stuck in an Arena. I'll definitely see what I can do with this.

I do apologize for any confusions with the previous responses. I actually identified that your 3x 4-Star Champions were on the Cybernetic Assassin Arena, I also tried to remove the team from the arena however, our system did not allow me to because the Arena is still active. With that, I'll provide you some steps so that you can remove your champions from that arena.

Here are the few steps:

1. Go to Versus.
    2. Select "Cybernetic Assassin" and Select "Continue", wherein it will bring you to the "Points Multiplier Screen".
    3. After that, it will take you back to the Arena Screen.
    4. Once the Stamina of the Champions are restored, that's the time you can reuse your champions on other Arenas.

Hopefully this information sheds light on your concern. Should you have further questions or clarifications, please feel free to contact us!

Kind Regards,
    Time Lord
    Kabam Support
    ref:_00D301HgIt._500a01M1EtT:ref

I mean come on this is basic stuff. Frikkin joke you lot are
  • Better than the cookie cutter responses I usually get proving that they aren't even reading my tickets.
    Same ineptitude, different email? Lol

Such a joke to even call them support.
  • DefJ123DefJ123 Posts: 54
    I get better service from a 60 year old hooker.
  • EbbtideEbbtide Posts: 292 ★★
    Their directive is almost always to frustrate with incompetence, hoping you just drop it.
    Lol i wrote the 'dear', they wrote 'Hi there' i was just removing in game name lol
    Still unresolved I'm back to getting the first response again from them (8th reply so far) completely unhelpful

Greetings,

Thank you for writing in!

I’m sorry to know that you have some Champions that are missing in action. This can really sour your plans if these Champions are some of the stronger Heroes in your lineup.

You can follow the steps below to free your Champions.
    Exit the game.
    Force Stop the Game App by going to Settings/App
    Relaunch the game
    If you are still seeing your Team stuck at this time, please send us a screenshot showing on arena match up? This can help us look into each of these Champions themselves and ensure they are good to go for the next set of Matches.

We sincerely apologize for any frustration this issue may have caused you, and thank you for your continued patience and understanding. Should you have any further questions or concerns, please send them along at any time. Thank you for playing Marvel Contest of Champions! Have a good day!

Kind Regards,

Green Torch
    Kabam Support