**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

do you like special attacks to be considered part of vaquishing blows?

i personally dont like how special attacks are part of the vanquishing blow special events. heavy light and medium attacks are all it should be or at the cery least make the special attack finishes worth more points like 8k instead of 4k

do you like special attacks to be considered part of vaquishing blows? 36 votes

yes i like taking the extra time and strategy to finish a fight with a special attack
22%
Adamdrt2006buffajrSpeedbumpiDazzaaaNoOnexROL1d3rAWinner66615bucinnutter 8 votes
no i think its too tedious
55%
RagamugginGunnerBigMoMr_PlatypusMeecrobbloodyCainnelly22bryndenriversStatRyansapphAlCapone2727KarinshiJohnyzeroSpiritOfVengeancevinniegainzHammerbro_64Sagetrofholzchev327foxChampioncriticiRetr0ShadPrince 20 votes
idc i dont do these silly vanquishing blows
22%
Golden_GuardianPiviotAsukiraOnmixElitehunterBahamutAnimatronicstoFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 8 votes

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Honestly it's better than in the past where you had to finish fights with shock lol
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited May 2018
    I don’t mind cosmic special attacks now that I’ve pulled a Hyperion finally lol, but that mutant one was a massive pain.
    Just had to let the opponents whack 6* beast and come back 30 seconds later to see if I had an L2, accidentally catching the screen killed them, forgetting about it for a little too long resulted in an L3, very annoyingg
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I don’t mind cosmic special attacks now that I’ve pulled a Hyperion finally lol, but that mutant one was a massive pain.
    Just had to let the opponents whack 6* beast and come back 30 seconds later to see if I had an L2, accidentally catching the screen killed them, forgetting about it for a little too long resulted in an L3, very annoyingg

Hype also incinerates so unless you can find an all-Iceman mehpisto Void and Sabretooth quest odds are you won’t get it...unless you can kill them with the initial punch
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I wouldn't say I like it.. But as already stated by @LeNoirFaineant it's a lot better then previous ones..
    Very doable..
    0g9ws5smyx0n.png