**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How long did it take you to complete and explore Act 5?

I am curious since I am still half-way through Act 2. :|

Comments

• Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    All the Acts or just Act 5? It took me about a year to complete Act 5 because I've been f2p for about 2 years and 5.3 discouraged me with the extremely long fights (5.4 was easier). I finally just started using the boosts from AQ to make runs in 5.3 and so that took a couple of months. My five star rank 4 Magik, SL, and Hawkeye are my MVP's (and my 4* Medusa for 5.4 Ultron!).
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    edited May 2018
    I completed act 5 about 2 weeks ago but already had 5.1 Explored. I’ve Explored 5.4.1-5.4.3 in about a week or so. Quite easy with good champs
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 8
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    All the Acts or just Act 5? It took me about a year to complete Act 5 because I've been f2p for about 2 years and 5.3 discouraged me with the extremely long fights (5.4 was easier). I finally just started using the boosts from AQ to make runs in 5.3 and so that took a couple of months. My five star rank 4 Magik, SL, and Hawkeye are my MVP's (and my 4* Medusa for 5.4 Ultron!).

Act 5 only. Now I am discouraged to even get near that act :D
    St Francisco has some excellent guides on Reddit about doing one run through 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3. Those were great and the rewards are totally worth it (and we play in the same ally). The Collector and 5.3 were the only road blocks.
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 8
    edited May 2018
    Solrac_2 wrote: »
    St Francisco has some excellent guides on Reddit about doing one run through 5.1, 5.2, and 5.3. Those were great and the rewards are totally worth it (and we play in the same ally). The Collector and 5.3 were the only road blocks.

Thanks for the tip! Planning on exploring all the way through from Act 2 till 4 in the summer. Should be doable :blush: Gonna leave Act 5 for 2019 :wink:
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Wait so I have chapter 3 and 4 left of act 5 so should I explore chapter 4 first because it is easier than chapter 3?
    @Solrac_2
    Yes, the fights are no where near as long and some of the paths are shorter. It's just some of the boss fights that are tough (I used 4* Quake for Mephisto and 4* Medusa for Ultron).
  • FinlynndFinlynnd Posts: 47
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    I am curious since I am still half-way through Act 2. :|

I got through 5.1 and my first run of 5.2 with a long break between initial run through of 5.3 and 5.4. after some new pulls made me feel ready. When I started making my pushes, it was about a month for 5.4 and a month for 5.3 and 5.2 wrap up. I didn't pay much for energy refills and took it slow in time with AW and AQ so up to you how much you can push and when you will do so
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I'm 5 paths away from fully exploring 5.3 and I would wager it'll be about 24 man hours total.
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Wait so I have chapter 3 and 4 left of act 5 so should I explore chapter 4 first because it is easier than chapter 3?
    @Solrac_2

That's what I'm doing. It is easier and rewards are better. I managed to explore 5.4.1 -> 5.4.3 during the last Completion event.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Ive kinda hit a roadblock on act 5.1.2. Idk why, but it just seems impossible to me.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    edited May 2018
    like a week after 5.4 was released
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    if you got the units u can finish it quickly.