Pros and Cons

Timber2702Timber2702 Member Posts: 12
Even though i just started, there's quite a few things I like about the game... and some things I'm not too fond of. I like the vast amount of characters in the game, what I dislike is how you obtain those characters. There's many, MANY charcaters you can play as, which is amazing but there's the issue on obtaining your characters. You can't just grab the character you want from the beginning, you get them from crystals that randomly pick the character you get. Its a neat and fun little methof but it gets frustrating when you're trying to get your special character and you keep getting characters you already have or don't even desire. I sew what they're trying to, get you to purchase more crystals so you can get your character, but im not about to waste my money on a virtual crystal that'll most likely rip me off. Good amount of characters, just a bad way to get them, in my opinion.

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Member Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    Well if we were givin the option to just get whoever we want, everyone would take the same 3 champions (Blade, Stark Enhanced Spider-Man, and Ghost Rider). It sucks to pull a garbage champ, but it does keep the game balanced.
  • Timber2702Timber2702 Member Posts: 12
    True, but it would be nice to have some form of control over who you get, not full, but some. I get the whole balancing system, but it still kinda sucks. I'd wish you'd get crystals more often or had a 3 star shop, $15 a champion. I don't know, i just hate the whole crystal method, champions are too difficult to get and when you finally get them, it feels kinda useless. Knowing you're wasting time getting several crystals not knowing if you'll finally get that character.

And just my opinion, those 3 suck @$$ 😂😂😂
  • NatsuGenysisNatsuGenysis Member Posts: 49
    Both GR and SS are crappy champs to me. I'm definitely not the type of player who likes to evade or do random attacks in combination just to do decent damage
  • NEONEO Member Posts: 347
    Blasphemy