**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Would Really like to see Electro as a 5 Star

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
Electro is one of those great Mid-Level Champs that would be Perfect as a 5 Star.

He isn't on Par as an attacker with say, Thor, Scarlet Witch or any of the others that may be Too Powerful as 5 stars. He has Hella Damage. Plus, he has his own sorta built-in governor of extremely low health.

Just a perfect fit imo. Would be really fun to place on AW Defense.

I mean, come on, X23 and Archangel made the 5 Star Cut. How much more damage could Electro possibly cause?

Comments

• AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    HQ101 wrote: »
    Electro is one of those great Mid-Level Champs that would be Perfect as a 5 Star.

He isn't on Par as an attacker with say, Thor, Scarlet Witch or any of the others that may be Too Powerful as 5 stars. He has Hella Damage. Plus, he has his own sorta built-in governor of extremely low health.

I mean, come on, X23 and Archangel made the 5 Star Cut. How much more damage could Electro possibly cause?

Do you really wanna face a R4/55 electro on defense? Exactly. No
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,306 ★★★
    HQ101 wrote: »

Do you really wanna face a R4/55 electro on defense? Exactly. No

He has quite a few counters tho
    It isnt really a bad idea
    Besides the legendary blade can handle him or am I wrong
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Eh, Widow and Crossbones are still great counters to him. He is a 5 star that can still be kept in check.