**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for new Alliance

Hiya,

Me and my brother are looking for new Alliance team that does the following:

In AQ
- at least performs map 55555

In AW
- at least Gold 2 tier

What to expect from us
- We are located on +8 GMT. We are active at late afternoon till night.
- We are determined and goal oriented players. We are not newbie here, so maturity plays a factor here.
- We communicate a lot. We like to share ideas and open for suggestions.
- We have LINE, CHQ, and FBmsgr (your preference).

Below is our profiles.

5nsrh2hd8ax4.png
zlvyahupdy7a.png

xiblb2cfgt7t.jpeg
6o8mxv9f2bxh.jpeg

Just comment below for interested parties.

Comments

• Options
    Up Up Up.. Searching...
  • Options
    BlackvanBlackvan Posts: 3
    Check us out at Zill add Gene1280 to chat for info
  • Options
    BlackvanBlackvan Posts: 3
    Add n Message redeyeryuwins2 also
  • Options
    BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 303
    Sent in game friend request. We have openings. We have BG for your time zone too
  • Options
    Mactan0715Mactan0715 Posts: 23
    Thank you for the interest. There are a lot of you guys who caught our attention. Please give us background information of your alliance. Greatly appreciated thanks!
  • Options
    OKhoe133OKhoe133 Posts: 7
    We are gold 1 ally expert tire map5*5
    If interested add rundown133 on line
  • Options
    InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    Hi, if you haven't found new ally check us: EFL66

AQ map 5x5, expert tier. last week we score 105M
    2 BG for war, basic donation for map 5, requirement: SA, itemuse, and completion
    Gold 2

if interested, pm me on LINE: ardiansusanto88
    or add me ingame: infineos
  • Options
    HartbeatHartbeat Posts: 16
    Join M.Q.W we are a 11 million alliance that you would be great for. Yes we do 5x5 like most here. With you guys with us we can climb from gold 3 to gold 1 maybe even plat 3. Again this can happen with yo with us. We use line for communication. My line id is hart-beat05 lets talk more about this
  • Options
    Check me out in the game and have a look at our alliance, we run aq map 5x5 but need a couple new active players so we are completing 100% all the time again, we run 3 wars per week with two bg’s, great allliance, great communication, we run a general chat, announcements chat and separate chat for each bg, I have been with them along time, great core, need active players! IGN is Sidetracked0480, let me know if you are interested!
  • Options
    Hi guys, I am now checking again and thank you for your responses. Again its me and my brother who are joining, its a combo package. At this point we have grown so much. I'll check you guys out and message you in a bit. Thanks!
  • Options
    Check me out in the game and have a look at our alliance, we run aq map 5x5 but need a couple new active players so we are completing 100% all the time again, we run 3 wars per week with two bg’s, great allliance, great communication, we run a general chat, announcements chat and separate chat for each bg, I have been with them along time, great core, need active players! IGN is Sidetracked0480, let me know if you are interested!

I can't find you in the game. Can you please message me there. thanks.
  • Options
    Infineos wrote: »
    Hi, if you haven't found new ally check us: EFL66

AQ map 5x5, expert tier. last week we score 105M
    2 BG for war, basic donation for map 5, requirement: SA, itemuse, and completion
    Gold 2

if interested, pm me on LINE: ardiansusanto88
    or add me ingame: infineos

I saw your alliance, looks promising. I'll message you in line today. thanks!
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    @Infineos I cant find you in LINE and I can't message you either in game.
  • Options
    Hiya,

Me and my brother are looking for new Alliance team that does the following:

In AQ
    - at least performs map 55555

In AW
    - at least Gold 2 tier

What to expect from us
    - We are located on +8 GMT. We are active at late afternoon till night on our time zone (but that late we work early the next day).
    - We are determined and goal oriented players. We are not newbie here, so maturity plays a factor here.
    - We communicate a lot. We like to share ideas and open for suggestions.
    - We have LINE, CHQ, and FBmsgr (what you have or prefer).
  • Options
    LeesensaLeesensa Posts: 72
    Hey, we have room in 1loki. We run AQ 5x5 And in tier 6 for AW. Add me on line and in game @ Leesensa. We can chat and get you guys both in
  • Options
    Leesensa wrote: »
    Hey, we have room in 1loki. We run AQ 5x5 And in tier 6 for AW. Add me on line and in game @ Leesensa. We can chat and get you guys both in

Hey @Leesensa, the thing is we are a combo pack to add me and my brother hehe. You can see our stats at the top but that is outdated. We already improve from that ;)
  • Options
    Utkarsh_26Utkarsh_26 Posts: 35
    My alliance is gold teir for more info add me on line strombreaker047
  • Options
    Hello, we are Nazgûl Anonymous. A 9million ally. Part of ISO8 FAMILY. We are all working adults. Laid back style. AQ Maps3/4/5
    War gold2. SA rewards every week. Very respectful group. Searching. For new members who still wanna fight and have fun in game. Please PM me if interested. Donations asked voluntary basis.
  • Options
    we can take both of you
  • Options
    LeesensaLeesensa Posts: 72

@Mactan0715 we can take both of you guys. Message me on line and I can get you both in
  • Options
    @Mactan0715 message me on line
  • Options
    check our alliance the alliance tag is iso8n
  • Options
    every week sa
  • Options
    Utkarsh_26 wrote: »
    check our alliance the alliance tag is iso8n

Checking
  • Options

@Utkarsh_26 can you tell me more about your alliance bro?
  • Options
    Utkarsh_26 wrote: »
    Hello, we are Nazgûl Anonymous. A 9million ally. Part of ISO8 FAMILY. We are all working adults. Laid back style. AQ Maps3/4/5
    War gold2. SA rewards every week. Very respectful group. Searching. For new members who still wanna fight and have fun in game. Please PM me if interested. Donations asked voluntary basis.

ah founf it. My bro requires map 55555, he’s very competitive and likes the odds. Thanks bro!

• Options
    Hartbeat wrote: »
    Join M.Q.W we are a 11 million alliance that you would be great for. Yes we do 5x5 like most here. With you guys with us we can climb from gold 3 to gold 1 maybe even plat 3. Again this can happen with yo with us. We use line for communication. My line id is hart-beat05 lets talk more about this

Hey @Hartbeat , can u message me ign? I cant find u in game and line. Thanks.

• Options
    @Infineos sent you a message in line bro tnx
  • Options
    asterisksceptorasterisksceptor Posts: 12
    If you are still looking, we have room in our alliance. [F€AR9] FEAR THE DONS in game or add me on line @asterisksceptor. We are gold 3 but looking for active members to help us just into gold 2.
  • Options
    rebels712rebels712 Posts: 13
    Hit me up on line. Rebels712. 13 mil ally looking for 2 ACTIVE PLAYERS. 5400 prestige minimum and line required.