**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Like how?!

Hey Kabam mind if you answer this question?

You know the infinity war crystals you can get from trials in the event? Well how is Ant-Man in the FREAKING Crystal! He's not even in Infinity War! I demand a refund. It's like adding Winter Soldier in the X-Men crystals!

Comments

• Options
    ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    epew2fn7d4lp.jpg

You just didn't notice Ant-Man was there. He was just ant size and they didn't focus on him.

You gotta be joking right?
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★

You know the infinity war crystals you can get from trials in the event? Well how is Ant-Man in the FREAKING Crystal! He's not even in Infinity War! I demand a refund. It's like adding Winter Soldier in the X-Men crystals!

If you are referring to the dark artifact crystals they stated that he would be in those crystals when they announced the event. Would you have been upset had you pulled an Angela who was also not in the movie?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/63523/introducing-infinity-dungeons-updated-april-25th
  • Options
    ItsAMeSarthakItsAMeSarthak Posts: 71
    Thawnim wrote: »

If you are referring to the dark artifact crystals they stated that he would be in those crystals when they announced the event. Would you have been upset had you pulled an Angela who was also not in the movie?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/63523/introducing-infinity-dungeons-updated-april-25th

I'm talking about the crystal which you can get in trials of omniscience