Legend run

I know this maybe a repeat questions
But I’m new to the game .
Is there a cutoff anywhere for this legend run for heroic and master 100% completion

I’m thinking of attempting it in the next event quest and legends here can give a good info or tips will be very much appreciate it

Also I have 5*rank 5 blade(trinity maxed DW AND Assassin . But no suicide . R4 void r4 ice
Is this good enough ?

Comments

  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited May 2018
    DEYS wrote: »
    I know this maybe a repeat questions
    But I’m new to the game .
    Is there a cutoff anywhere for this legend run for heroic and master 100% completion

    I’m thinking of attempting it in the next event quest and legends here can give a good info or tips will be very much appreciate it

    Also I have 5*rank 5 blade(trinity maxed DW AND Assassin . But no suicide . R4 void r4 ice
    Is this good enough ?

    A legend run for completion of both heroic and master includes fastest completion of both. With a R5 Blade you have a shot if your skill is high, but you probably need suicides to increase your chance of having a top time.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    How new to the game can you be if you have the trinity, a 5* r5 Blade, r4 Void, r4 Iceman and maxed DW/Assassin?

    Even with how much easier things are handed out these days that's got to be at least what, 6 months of pretty hard grinding? Or are you one of those Black Market frequenters?

    ----

    For the on topic question though, roster and masteries from what you listed should be more than enough - stock up on boosts and energy refills and make sure you have a recent Apple device (iPhone 8 or higher) to give yourself the best chance.
  • Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    It depends on the event quest's length and how many people are running, you can ask around the forum, there usually is a post that people compare their times. Usually 3-4 hours is an average that I see people putting up for a Legend title but, again, it depends on the content each month. You have to play straight through, no pausing or taking a break; Legend runs have to be completed in one sitting to count.

    Just out of curiosity, you classify yourself as "new to the game": how long have you been playing?
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    How new to the game can you be if you have the trinity, a 5* r5 Blade, r4 Void, r4 Iceman and maxed DW/Assassin?

    Even with how much easier things are handed out these days that's got to be at least what, 6 months of pretty hard grinding? Or are you one of those Black Market frequenters?

    ----

    For the on topic question though, roster and masteries from what you listed should be more than enough - stock up on boosts and energy refills and make sure you have a recent Apple device (iPhone 8 or higher) to give yourself the best chance.


    I been playing for 6-8month
    I pull blade one balde Crystal first time and use a gem from 5.3 completion to awaken it.
    Pull ice after act5 completion 100%
    And got a mutant gem
    My 2nd blade crystal pull a void
    Got a science gem after doing lol easy path .
    Only trouble facing was collecter in 5.2( a lot of revives go there)

    My trinity is 5* blde 4* gr and 4* Spark
    Also spend money to do up my masteries

    Only worrying for me is I don’t hve suicide unlock
    So that might be issue for legend run .
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    Batman_X10 wrote: »
    It depends on the event quest's length and how many people are running, you can ask around the forum, there usually is a post that people compare their times. Usually 3-4 hours is an average that I see people putting up for a Legend title but, again, it depends on the content each month. You have to play straight through, no pausing or taking a break; Legend runs have to be completed in one sitting to count.

    Just out of curiosity, you classify yourself as "new to the game": how long have you been playing?


    I been playing around 6-8month.

  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    How new to the game can you be if you have the trinity, a 5* r5 Blade, r4 Void, r4 Iceman and maxed DW/Assassin?

    Even with how much easier things are handed out these days that's got to be at least what, 6 months of pretty hard grinding? Or are you one of those Black Market frequenters?

    ----

    For the on topic question though, roster and masteries from what you listed should be more than enough - stock up on boosts and energy refills and make sure you have a recent Apple device (iPhone 8 or higher) to give yourself the best chance.


    It was not tough for me once I got a 4champ of trinity . The rest of it was hard grinding.

  • xNigxNig Posts: 4,201 ★★★★★
    You can forget about a tag without suicides.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 5,528 ★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    You can forget about a tag without suicides.
    Not trus. U Can get it witout But pretty hard.
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    Issit safe to say cutoff close to 3hours or lesser then that ?
  • FLYERFLYER Posts: 66
    DEYS wrote: »
    Issit safe to say cutoff close to 3hours or lesser then that ?

    It’s change every month
  • DEYSDEYS Posts: 59
    That’s sucks
Sign In or Register to comment.