**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ALLIANCE WAR RATING DEDUCTED 450 POINTS, WAR TIER DROPPED FROM TIER 11 TO TIER 18

JUST WANT TO KNOW THE REASONS OF WHY ALLIANCE WAR RATING BEEN DEDUCTED 450 POINTS AND WAR TIER DROPPED FROM TIER 11 TO TIER 18 FROM A SINGLE WAR MATCH.

Comments

• AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Probably because someone in your alliance was caught cheating
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Probably because someone in your alliance was caught cheating

This exactly
  • Or their opponents lost and couldn’t handle it so they falsely reported
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Or their opponents lost and couldn’t handle it so they falsely reported

False report are don't get your war rating dropped. Only actual evidence that kabam has found does
  • KabilatKabilat Posts: 36
    They won. we were badly defeated.
    IF KABAM HAS CAUGHT ONE OF OUR MEMBERS, WHY NOT JUST BANNED THE CULPRIT.
    BY DOING ONLY THIS, THE SAME THING MIGHT REPEAT ITSELF.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    If they were caught using mods, then they probably are banned. Check to see if anyone hasn't logged on for over 24 hours
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    If they were caught using mods, then they probably are banned. Check to see if anyone hasn't logged on for over 24 hours

WILL DO THAT BRO. THANKS.
    Whole lots reports about this everywhere. I call Piloting more than mods as the culprit. I say this cause a well reported mod alliance still has its gold 3 rank

explaine me more bro. thanks.
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I reported an alliance a while ago. There was a **** whom used the mod of one hit, and using a 3* team went through an electro 4* and a Sentry 5* boss... without a scratch. They won, but I took screenshots and send the report. Kabam advises action would be taken, but never informed me the actions taken. I kept an eye on those guys, and then I saw them dropping ~400 points in alliance war. That doesnt make it up to the fact of the potions I used, but at least it's something
  • My alliance was recently flag for a cheating Notification but we had no knowledge of how had did it and they dropped are war rating really low they didn't tell us how did it and i don't think its fair to blame one or more people for something a person did when the alliance worked really hard to get their
  • I also don't know who could've done it push us down war tier they won't tell us who could've done this im really upset
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hello,

We cannot discuss actions taken against accounts on the forums. For more information about our stance on account sharing, please see this thread.
This discussion has been closed.