**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Random Heavy Attacks

VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
I've been encpuntering random heavy attacks while trying to just do simple light attacks. This is been happening in arena, quests, Realm of Legends and while completing Road to the Labyrinth 4.3 and 4.4 today. I try doing simple light attacks as part of the combo and my champ goes into a heavy attack leading to me getting combo'd. This is obviously not ideal, especially in RttL.

Has anyone one else encountered this? Has this already been discussed?

Comments

• Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Are you playing while phone is plugged in and charging? I know iPhones can go crazy if they are charging through non-manufacturer adapters, and mine has made me throw random heavies as well as dash forward when I mean to block or evade.
  • Options
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Are you playing while phone is plugged in and charging? I know iPhones can go crazy if they are charging through non-manufacturer adapters, and mine has made me throw random heavies as well as dash forward when I mean to block or evade.

It's happened both plugged in and not plugged in.

• Options
    AlCapone2727AlCapone2727 Posts: 428 ★★
    I've experienced this in aq
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    edited June 2017
    This has been happening for months now to me and other iOS users in my alliance... since 12.0
  • Options
    Glad to hear it's not just me.
  • Options
    cccar1420cccar1420 Posts: 57
    It happens to me at least once every fight it's so bad I gave up trying to finish road to the Labyrinth I end up using too many items because I get KO'ed from this problem and 4.4-4.6 the fights are to hard and you need to have near perfect fights to not spend units.
  • Options
    Tman0971Tman0971 Posts: 349 ★★
    cccar1420 wrote: »
    It happens to me at least once every fight it's so bad I gave up trying to finish road to the Labyrinth I end up using too many items because I get KO'ed from this problem and 4.4-4.6 the fights are to hard and you need to have near perfect fights to not spend units.
    Ditto
  • Options
    el_pequeño_bobel_pequeño_bob Posts: 24
    I got this too. I'm running the game on a samsung note 3. Android. I get it in all areas of the game too