**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

SHOULD KABAM DEDUCT THE WAR RATING &TIER MULTIPLIER BECAUSE OF JUST ONE MEMBER WHO VIOLATED THE TERM

Kabam deducted my alliance war rating and tier multiplier because of just one member who violated some kind of terms, and left the whole alliance pay the consequences. How far it is fair. Kabam should ban or block that particular person's account.

SHOULD KABAM DEDUCT THE WAR RATING &TIER MULTIPLIER BECAUSE OF JUST ONE MEMBER WHO VIOLATED THE TERM 38 votes

Yes
63% 24 votes
No
28% 11 votes
Kabam is cheating on all users
2% 1 vote
App should be uninstalled
5% 2 votes

Comments

• BigTimeBigTime Posts: 246 ★★
    I agree it toally sucks for your alliance. It sucks they don’t help gice you the tools to help stop it.

However, piloting is a big issue and needed a stronf hand to address it. I am okay with the over correction.

People said piloting wasn’t happening, kabam is showing otherwise. 1 excellent player can win an alliance war because they are better than the 2-3 people in the other alliance who may die.

Meanwhile 1 bad egg can hurt your rating. Enjoy the free wins in the lower levels if you deserved that old rating.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I know our alliance isnt piloting tho. Im thinking someone must be using a 3rd party program but its really just a guess. For all i know, the fact that me and my son are sharing a device could be the cause of the penalty...idk.

Its absolutely impossible for us to correct the situation since the culprit isnt identified to the alliance leader and hasnt been ban either. So we’ll most likely get penalize again in the futur.
  • ChRoNiC243ChRoNiC243 Posts: 11
    What is piloting?
  • Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    edited May 2018
    ChRoNiC243 wrote: »
    What is piloting?

when one guy logs into someone else account to do there war paths aka account sharing
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    YES, it's normal that you lose points.
    The problem is that the other alliance who loses the war because of cheaters will not receive anything.
  • SavageBreaker69SavageBreaker69 Posts: 70
    Um. What is sandbagging ???