**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Can i leave my alliance during attack phase and join a new alliance and begin a new war?

cAncAmOcAncAmO Posts: 681 ★★
My idea is to finish my path (no wait for rewards) and after that join another alliance that begins their war before of my actual alliance finish their war.

Is it possible?
thanks in advanced

Comments

• RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    IF you join the new alliance before they start war yes you can participate. but you wont be able to use the champs locked in your old alliance war. However if placement phase has begun, then no you will miss the war
  • KidTristanKidTristan Posts: 66
    You can join the new alliance, once joined, they can start matchmaking.

You won't be able to place your defenders if they're in your previous alliance's AW attack phase. Once that ends with your prev alliance, then your champs are available to you to be placed in defence with your new alliance.
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Of course this will get you the reputation of an Alliance jumper if you do it often. There are currently Blacklists on Line, discord, reddit and more for Alliance Leaders to check before they accept players because of this issue. Just FYI
  • BCdiscmanBCdiscman Posts: 348
    Free advice: don't announce planning to leave your silver 3 alliance on the boards where your leader with the hilariously misspelled name might see and kick you before rewards.

LMFAO!!!
  • I asked the same question to my alliance! Yes. I guess based on my experience. But the heroes in that other war will still be locked. Until the war is over...